Mtec 200 problem

Lewis210

Hi I have a mtec200 I have had it 4months now been working fine i have replaced the R+S we get all set up ready to spray soon as I add the powder to the mixing shaft it just clogging up and jamming I dont know if its to do with the R+S water coming through fine to ?

Hi I have a mtec200 I have had it 4months now been working fine i have replaced the R+S we get all set up ready to spray soon as I add the powder to the mixing shaft it just clogging up and jamming I dont know if its to do with the R+S water coming through fine to ?
Buy a ritmo. See my thread

Lewis,

Give us a call tomorrow mate and we will be able to help.
If it jams on start up it’ll be down to the setup/start up.

• Speed
• Water
• Priming of chamber

Hi mate ,
Did u sort out and what was it ?