mp75

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said why is it pointless its an insite into machine plastering if anyone on here is interested in getting into it just because your not doesnt mean any of the other lads on here arent ....

Can i move this to machine section then ?? also its the same boring thing just like plastering by hand btw it the video is not as good as other spraying short films the lighting is poo poo , do you like watching this forum ?

Also sothernmonkey spraying is better than yours in another video explain please , is it different blockwork or somthin

and there i was thinking a forum was for sharing info and discussing different aspects of the chossen subject ,
just delete it seeing as youve got the power oh mighty one and i was actually having a laff with barryed re the sat on my throne comment

as it happens yes it is totally different blockwork its woodchip block which are dry stacked and then poured so they move about hence having to put different thicknesses on as the wall undulates

ok i see ,sorry i thought your comment was aimed at me , i never delete posts untill i have checked them with others or i am asked too delete by members with good reasons.

its obviously a lot quicker using these machines but looks slower or is it just me??,i seen the guys from knauf you tube vid that showed it to be quicker.Is there nossles that put it out quicker seems matey with the straight edge is hanging about for it to move on.Look forward to being slated for this comment,although any constructive (excuse the pun completely intentional) replies would also be welcome. ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkuszoQV5F8

wwwplasterkingcouk said:
as it happens yes it is totally different blockwork its woodchip block which are dry stacked and then poured so they move about hence having to put different thicknesses on as the wall undulates

so would there be a need for a different r+s when spraying heavy

no churchy you just speed up or slow down which alters the amount of material the trick is to read the wall if its not perfectly plumb so as not to have any filling out by the ruler

ok i see what you mean ;) so why only 50 posts in over two years , then post somthing in the wrong section that has been covered many times before in video form ?

wwwplasterkingcouk said:
well truth be told ive been in prison for GBH i kicked f*@k outta some smart arse who thought he knew what he was talking about
lol ;D now i am sorry for what i said mate ,it looks good really :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D

wwwplasterkingcouk said:
well truth be told ive been in prison for GBH i kicked f*@k outta some smart arse who thought he knew what he was talking about

ok i see well next time you get out and come on the forum check if someone else has posted a video on spaying mp75 before posting another pointless one .

Status
Not open for further replies.