mp75/thistle projection

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
decided to give the thistle a try. got a pallet coming next week. have any of you tried it? is it better or worse than mp75? is it the same process for finishing it?

cheers

av got a test run with that new gobo next week with a m-tech m100. A direct contact for you is joe on 07814580394 he one of the pro-mo guys, sound bloke, travels allover place.
hope that helps

av got a test run with that new gobo next week with a m-tech m100. A direct contact for you is joe on 07814580394 he one of the pro-mo guys, sound bloke, travels allover place.
hope that helps
Any chance of a bit of a film or something mate

hope that helps

joes a really good guy. knows his stuff aswell

Average living room if two of you, but you need to get a move on, if on concrete it wouldn't pull in as quick though Nik, but the set will be same time.

hope that helps
had a tester with the new BG spray finsh goes on well, reminds me of the carlite finsh days, very creamy, got a few bags that am going to hand ball on to see wot mirror finsh it might give, an see if it got a dual purpose

I brought this up a while back about a mate of mine who had the mtec 100 and was trying the new finish heard through another friend he wants to sell it.

flinny you work some funny shifts nowadays. you seem to be on the forum in the day and not in the night.
i suspect mrs Flinnboyle is hogging the i pad

He can get on the computer at work while he's sifting through cscs applications .....flynny make me a cup of tea ......yes sir just finished ironing you're socks sir

He can get on the computer at work while he's sifting through cscs applications .....flynny make me a cup of tea ......yes sir just finished ironing you're socks sir

Yeh thats right i remember lookin at your site security guard application form, now where did i put them tea bags?

Advice..... Ring the technical people in British Gypsum who have been promoting this BG Spray finish product and ask them their opinion of the machines that will pump skimming. They are independent of any machine manufacturer
Ask them how long a rotor and stator should last. ask them what machine would they buy. Ask yourself would you like the machine to do anything else aswell as skim plasters.

Have a think..... review your findings.... then spend your money based on that info.

Advice..... Ring the technical people in British Gypsum who have been promoting this BG Spray finish product and ask them their opinion of the machines that will pump skimming. They are independent of any machine manufacturer
Ask them how long a rotor and stator should last. ask them what machine would they buy. Ask yourself would you like the machine to do anything else aswell as skim plasters.

Have a think..... review your findings.... then spend your money based on that info.

yip i asked joe allen from B/G,he said the m-100 is quicker but the rota needs replacing after 6-7 pallets,the ritmo is slower but the rota lasts ages

so at 100+ bucks for the rota 4 the m-100 costs £0.40p for each bag mixed:RpS_biggrin:

and joe also said he thought the ritmo was a far better built machine. and the m100 is a pain on 110 power, needs a bigger genny than the ritmo if needed and doesnt spray a lot of different gears. but i do think the m100 is probably better designed if just for the sole purpose of spraying finish

and joe also said he thought the ritmo was a far better built machine. and the m100 is a pain on 110 power, needs a bigger genny than the ritmo if needed and doesnt spray a lot of different gears. but i do think the m100 is probably better designed if just for the sole purpose of spraying finish

A machine for just sprayin finish and at £5000 a pop is a complete waste of money in my eyes ive always said a machines place is on the externals and getting up to high and hard to reach places. I might even go as far as to say backing coats internally but they are few and far between due to dot and dab and i dont mean the w**k*r dot and dab i mean the process. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.