MP 75 in grimsby

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because you aint doing it yourself dont mean others aint i know a gang from devon who would do 200m2 a day ,day in day out in germany 7 till 7 and i aint bullshitting

**** off you pair of wankers if they need to resort to one Internet forum for info they must be running two blokes, it's no different to being on a building site people talk there obviously proper players ha ha ha psssst guess what such and such said this on the Internet that I don't know, you know that 20 grand job I priced I'm going to base all my rates around him

just because you aint doing it yourself dont mean others aint i know a gang from devon who would do 200m2 a day ,day in day out in germany 7 till 7 and i aint bullshitting

have you seen this first hand?
i tend to find people give it the big billy all balls, untill you actually there with them.

im not out for a ruck, just trying to understand how anyone could actually hit theses meterages and leave a good finish

have you seen this first hand?
i tend to find people give it the big billy all balls, untill you actually there with them.

im not out for a ruck, just trying to understand how anyone could actually hit theses meterages and leave a good finish
you ever used it curry

200m betwen 3 is possible if youve got decent runs. if i can do 40m easily with a ritmo on my own, then 3 guys with a g4 can do 60m each easily in my opinion. obviously not if its all cupboards, but on decent runs. but it would be a 7am til 5/6/7pm day

On skimming work I said that 50m2 is a fair average amount to expect people to do day in day out on a project and we should be getting a meterage rate that allows us to make a living from that.

I know that its possible to do 100m2 in a day as I've done it on big areas but thats not a sustainable amount day in day out, unless you dont give a **** about the finish.

If people are coming here to look at prices etc then they should know that not think" wow they can do 100ms ill pay them £2 a meter and in a 5 day week they will make £1000 or 52 grand a year.

I might be crazy though but no one ever seems to admit their overall average meterage, they come on here and go " I can easy do 100 meters every day, 7 days a week, im a ******* machine!"

the finish dont have to be rough its all about getting a good method going and keeping to it

Yer but its must be proper hard graft mate, but fair play to you.

Just gets on my tits looking at the spreads having to work from 7.30 till 5 without breaks just to earn a decent wage.

No one else does it so why should we, spreads allways look more ****** then anyone else at the end of the day.

Who here gets home then has the energy to go out playing sport in the evenings? Yet alot of my mates in other trades meet up to play 5-a-side in the evening during the week and dont look half dead before they have had a kick about.

The plastering trade is seriously getting shafted and im sick of it! Thats why we have got our ritmo to see if there is a different way forward

Yer but its must be proper hard graft mate, but fair play to you.

Just gets on my tits looking at the spreads having to work from 7.30 till 5 without breaks just to earn a decent wage.

No one else does it so why should we, spreads allways look more ****** then anyone else at the end of the day.

Who here gets home then has the energy to go out playing sport in the evenings? Yet alot of my mates in other trades meet up to play 5-a-side in the evening during the week and dont look half dead before they have had a kick about.

The plastering trade is seriously getting shafted and im sick of it! Thats why we have got our ritmo to see if there is a different way forward

most other trades are struggling at the moment, its not just plastering.

True I'm sure plumbers and sparks look at us and think those boys have it good...

It's a bit like when them toilet blokes turn up and suck all the shite out the bogs

Nick it;s hard to tell, got my magnifying glass out it's very hard to see is it you or who is it

Went to Grimsby job s**t subbie said he pay the digs charged us walls 40m thick no extra avoid quoin uk at all cost

Went to Grimsby job s**t subbie said he pay the digs charged us walls 40m thick no extra avoid quoin uk at all cost

You need to back up with hard evidence if you think you have been unfairly penalised, it's unwise to come out with statements like that on the open forum

It happens all the time on site Paul no one wants to pay for dubbing put because they made a mistake in the first place or the Walls linings are s**t etc

It happens all the time on site Paul no one wants to pay for dubbing put because they made a mistake in the first place or the Walls linings are s**t etc

been the same for as long as i can remember, it's something you should take into account when your thinking off travelling to a job you aint seen. Rough with the smooth an all that

Status
Not open for further replies.