MP 75 in grimsby

Status
Not open for further replies.
plenty of machine guys on here good luck, i would be down like a shot but no machine :RpS_crying::RpS_crying::RpS_crying:

Grimsby town centre its for Quoin uk anyone interested and available give me a bell for rates i believe as a forum they dont like rates discussed on the site.
Neil

currier just bell the guy and ask what it is, am in grimsby, and not sure what site it is, If you have not done mp75 you could do with a leading hand to show you, ask render systems or flynnyman.

depends on how good you are i know gangs of 3 that do 200m a day but average is about 130m

its hard work on the rule though henry chasing that machine and you gotta be spot on with it

I would think you would have to be very skillful with the rule , not for everyone me thinks.

on my own with the ritmo i was doing about 40-60m a day on rooms where the walls were about 10-15m a piece .

Last edited:
unfortunatly i dont own a machine what other work is on the job ie,boarding, metal stud, skimming, mf? I take it you need a cscs card?

I would think you would have to be very skillful with the rule , not for everyone me thinks.
half the art henry is pushing the gear round the wall and not taking it of the rule and back on the board or into a bucket the man spraying should have an eye for depth and eveness and having the material right so the bands flow into each other get it wrong and the blokes ruling will want to give you a hiding

200 m2 a day is F*****g b*ll***s mind where on a massive job on isle of white with big walls 3.7 high and theres no way you would get the meterage done for one your second spray wouldnt be hard enough to poish off so you would have to do that 1st thing next morning which would then make you late for your 1st spray the following day where doin about 130 a day and where pulling our guts out and leaving site at 6.30

200 m2 a day is F*****g b*ll***s mind where on a massive job on isle of white with big walls 3.7 high and theres no way you would get the meterage done for one your second spray wouldnt be hard enough to poish off so you would have to do that 1st thing next morning which would then make you late for your 1st spray the following day where doin about 130 a day and where pulling our guts out and leaving site at 6.30

I agree brother, not saying it isnt possible but everyday..inc beading and cleaning not to mention turning out a good job. In Germany they wanted 25m2 per man in morn and same in the afternoon and it meant gang 3 working 7-6 because each person had to be involved in 50 mts he wasnt getting payed for. 1 man can stick 25mts on at 7am and have it done by 11 ready to spray a second hit and be done by 4. all clean and ready for tommorow

lol dont people talk a lod of bullshit on here at times its f**k**s like you that get prices pushed down. hows that i hear you ask well i know of 3 contactors who look on this site on a regular basis to see what sort of meterage is getting done then they will price a job accordingley like blonsey says you cant keep on doin high amounts of meterage everyday . you have to bead clean up and not forgetting the burnout factor aswell i wish people would put there brain and mouths into gear before making statements

the problem is, no matter what the rate people are going to push themselves to earn more. wether its £5 p/m or £2 p/m. but in an ideal world, everyone do 3om a day on £5 p/m

Rendit i total agree you people saying the do 9 bages of skim by them self every day. Yer if its 3 30m2 wall with no windows etc.

But i tend to find we plaster flats and houses with smaller walls, cupboards and windows. Its things like landings with a million opening which you get paid f all for but take twice aslong. i reckon 50m at the most is a more true figure to hit and thats a mission some times

Status
Not open for further replies.