Moving with the times

I'm looking at getting on the ewi I've only done a couple jobs before using weber both times turned out good does anyone know of any courses I could get on in Cornwall also would like some machine info and training as never used one before but quite fancy it.
Any advice on what machine for a new user etc would be great.
Ben.

Would they let me take my tools in my hand luggage ha ha
Went on the weber xm training last year,definitely worth going on imo also would go out with dudes that do it all the time if could to do for real and get familiar with it.. Plasterers news have links and info of training

wp_ss_20161011_0001.png

I'm on the tv next week lads on channel 4 Monday night at nine. I can't say more than that until it's finished. Look out for Phil

Tell us more before it's finished Phil.
I cant mate. I had to sign a non disclosure agreement before we went so I can't mention who drops out or is let go. I applied with a few other lads from my gym in January and I got picked and they didn't lol. Minnow productions if you are interested. It's the best ten I've ever spent.

I know what you mean, I'm the same with shoplifting, I forget till they are bouncing on my head outside the entrance.
normally would notice plasterers news camera man, old Danny that tall can't miss him :hola:

can't 100 % remember but think it was good looking bird :chica:

wp_ss_20161011_0001-png.14153

The guy on the right looks like hes in a straight jacket lol. It's like one of the funny caption pics on have I got news for you.

All these celebs, a kids book author, and the face of bg, Danny will soon start charging us coming on here to be part of the club.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk