Most valued tool

Tomy

What's the one bit of plastering kit you couldn't live without, it was the trusty 14" mt, for me now it only gets used for laying on small job's, I sometimes feel sad how it gets neglected, the plastic trowel is my number 1 bit of kit don't think I could live without a delehedy or plaze now

marshy and nela equally love. I get a really strong attachment to scrapers. i have the special scraper and the apprentice special scraper and lose my mind if they go walkabout!

Its have a 6" refina spat mk1. not available anymore. Wicked for small awkward areas, around sockets and stair winders.

Mixer. And my radio as well. With the aux jack I can listen to Sputnik News via my phone and audio books

What a great day plus a delivery, Might be a new contender for my favourite tool, oh yessss:bailando:

IMG_3018.JPG

A lad Who used to work for my old gaffer got sacked over it he would put them on his head and send pics also known for trying on customers dresses and sending pics aswell he was mad though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mate works for a company that clears houses for local authorities (tenant deaths and such).... old couple (old) taken into care....left a load of stuff to get rid of.....they have to search in case legal shite or money/valuables has been left by mistake...(lawyer present)...

Found a dildo like a baby's arm and enough lube to turn the m25 into a skid pan!.....mind boggles

My mate works for a company that clears houses for local authorities (tenant deaths and such).... old couple (old) taken into care....left a load of stuff to get rid of.....they have to search in case legal shite or money/valuables has been left by mistake...(lawyer present)...

Found a dildo like a baby's arm and enough lube to turn the m25 into a skid pan!.....mind boggles

they were young once...

You should have mixed up with it :D