Most awkward plastering experience so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack88

Working on a ceiling this morning...put up the first coat, flattened down, nipped outside for a leek as toilets out of order....heard customers car starting up half way thru...by the time i'd finished she'd gone...the doors locked!!!:RpS_cursing:....tried to climb thru this gap in the window with no success...next thing shortley after the police turn up saying theres been reports of a burglary at this address, then start checking my van over:glare:...the customer then turned up where i had to explain what was going on...got back in and finished it off ok in the end..:RpS_thumbsup:.lol

haha brilliant i had something similar a few christmas's back some drip of a lab shut the door behind him comeing out to have a cig with me forgetting it locks its self, owner is away for the christmas and new year, no way of getting back in managed to break a window to get in and replaced it out of laourers wages before they got bk from holidays haha

I was on a job once where plumber had taken out the toilet, I desperately needed a sh*t, had a curry the night before and was literally touching cloth, so grabbed a carrier bag, got in the back of the van in the dark and aim for the bag, was such a relief but ended up pebble dashing half my racking!! there was sh*t everywhere, so i was tidying it all up, then opened the back door and there was the customer stood at the back of the van telling me he was off to work. I was still doing my trousers up and the smell of I****n s**t wafted out the van and hit him in the face. So embarrasing.

Lol we all get caught short from time to time my brother told his lab that he aint a proper plasterer until he's had a s**t in a plaster bag lol

havent we s**t in a plaster bag? its better if there is a bit of plaster still in the bag though stops splashes and covers the s**t up too:RpS_thumbsup: but to be honest the best thing to do is s**t in the bucket and just mix it in then spread it up the wall :RpS_thumbup:

i s**t in a decorators bucket once wernt gonnna ruin my one, i diddnt even clean it out for him just put summit over it to keep the smell in over the weekend, then on monday he took the cover off haha, never seen so much sick mixed with swearing in all my life............"wasnt me mate"

Bin liner inside tall mixing bucket in back of van..
Just right height to sit on.
Instant portaloo :RpS_thumbsup:

I was sat outside an estate agents waiting for a key once and needed a dump. Quickly got in the back and did the deed. Its no coincidence that a mixing bucket is perfect sitting height. Just put a bag inside first. Although I didn't think it through properly then had to drive half an hour to a job with a steaming turd in the back. Then put the bag in their drive all day and then had to drive back to cov from northampton with it till I got to the skip lol

When i use to labouer on my uncle when i was younger, he use to s**t in a half bag ofplaster with ou telling me and cover it back over with the powder, then ask me to check the bag for lumps with my hands before mixing......Dirty *******

Working on a ceiling this morning...put up the first coat, flattened down, nipped outside for a leek as toilets out of order....heard customers car starting up half way thru...by the time i'd finished she'd gone...the doors locked!!!:RpS_cursing:....tried to climb thru this gap in the window with no success...next thing shortley after the police turn up saying theres been reports of a burglary at this address, then start checking my van over:glare:...the customer then turned up where i had to explain what was going on...got back in and finished it off ok in the end..:RpS_thumbsup:.lol
Think your just taking the psis mate.......:RpS_laugh:

When i use to labouer on my uncle when i was younger, he use to s**t in a half bag ofplaster with ou telling me and cover it back over with the powder, then ask me to check the bag for lumps with my hands before mixing......Dirty *******

Thats a ******* belter!

Lol we all get caught short from time to time my brother told his lab that he aint a proper plasterer until he's had a s**t in a plaster bag lol

My old mate got caught once by the lady of the house. He had just had a sh!t in the bag when he heard her coming up the stairs, put the bag onto a plasterboard and made out he was going to nail the board up on the ceiling. We followed her in an it fkin stunk, gave him some nails but he wouldn't hammer them into the board, just in case the bag moved and spilled the evidence :RpS_laugh:

I was sat outside an estate agents waiting for a key once and needed a dump. Quickly got in the back and did the deed. Its no coincidence that a mixing bucket is perfect sitting height. Just put a bag inside first. Although I didn't think it through properly then had to drive half an hour to a job with a steaming turd in the back. Then put the bag in their drive all day and then had to drive back to cov from northampton with it till I got to the skip lol

You shoulda chucked it out in Brum on the way past. Let's face it , no one would have noticed :RpS_laugh:

laying a cable i think haha unless your poops are hollow laying pipe i believe is slang for shagging

Status
Not open for further replies.