More bollox!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@johniosaif is here with his notebook and cards so watch it !! :-0
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Some are more valid than others, I think it depends on how much interest it raises,how many agree or strongly disagree.

Without new threads and questions there is no forum, as I've always said members are under no obligation to read or reply to threads so simply ignore them

Some posts offer a valued perspective based on a wealth of experience or product knowledge, there are many members on here who I will always click on to see their reply no matter what the thread

No but only having 110 posts doesn't in my opinion qualify him to make such a post

so you can post 500 pictures of cocks , shemales and plastic window frames , and fred perry t -shirts and that makes you a better spread ?

Some posts offer a valued perspective based on a wealth of experience or product knowledge, there are many members on here who I will always click on to see their reply no matter what the thread
You just love my pics eh Olli?? :RpS_wub:

so you can post 500 pictures of cocks , shemales and plastic window frames , and fred perry t -shirts and that makes you a better spread ?

Not sure what your point here is buddy, I just think it's a bit rich with someone with so few posts criticising the forum

I
Wow!
The latest bollox on this forum is the following,
"Just practicing on a spare room"
"Just doing my mates living room"
"Just practicing on a family members house"
"Just bought a house and I'm going to practice my skills on it"
What a load of bolloxshit you chancers spew out!
FFS think of a new way to ask the pro spreads how to plaster some poor T***s walls without telling them your a fukwit who's just done a short course and you should be paying the customer for the fukcluster your about to unleash on their property?
Here's a hint,
a pro spread couldn't give a flyingfuk about posting photo's of the latest cork handled wanktrowel?
Get a grip you bunch of over enthusiastic fukbags,
a few years on the **** pay and rates you coursers have caused will soon cure you.
:)

Mr timeserved, I'm going through a career change and I have been practicing on family members houses myself,I come on here and ask questions,some may seem stupid to a man of your ability but I find it helps me on my pursuit to perfection. The majority of people on here seem decent and know what they are talking about and are willing to share there knowledge. Do you live in fear that there is some guy undercutting you on every job you price up? I suggest you set up your own forum that only allows those that are of the required standard and you can talk about.........the old days.
I don't understand why you get so mardy.

You just love my pics eh Olli?? :RpS_wub:

The one with the happy young chap coaxing the other happy young chaps anus apart with 4 fingers is my personal favourite ....I have it as my screensaver :RpS_thumbsup:

Not sure what your point here is buddy, I just think it's a bit rich with someone with so few posts criticising the forum

what im trying to say is you can make up your post count by posting all sorts of bollox , but just cause someone has a low post count dont mean to say there posts are not the truth or relevent to this forum

I

Mr timeserved, I'm going through a career change and I have been practicing on family members houses myself,I come on here and ask questions,some may seem stupid to a man of your ability but I find it helps me on my pursuit to perfection. The majority of people on here seem decent and know what they are talking about and are willing to share there knowledge. Do you live in fear that there is some guy undercutting you on every job you price up? I suggest you set up your own forum that only allows those that are of the required standard and you can talk about.........the old days.
I don't understand why you get so mardy.

Feckin tell him george.:RpS_thumbup:

what im trying to say is you can make up your post count by posting all sorts of bollox , but just cause someone has a low post count dont mean to say there posts are not the truth or relevent to this forum

True, all posts are relevant if you couldn't ask the same questions over and over then the forum grinds to a halt because quite literally everything has been covered over the years.

Open forum.........valid/non-valid arguments, contentious statements, high/low post count etc... all are fair game....if you can't accept this basic principle of forum nature................don't comment!

See even Oli ,s at it ,and he is a nice guy ,mind you no sleep with a baby can turn a man :RpS_crying::RpS_wink:

I think if your genuinely feeling threatened or believe your business is being adversely affected by the doley/courser/gumtree or bengal spreads then you have proper problems, I seriously doubt I have ever lost a days work to these type of people. Maybe its just the way you sell yourself, don't forget if people are going to trust you in their home they need to feel comfortable with you.
if you talk to potential customers in the same whiney the world owes me living patter you spew on here maybe your problems slighty closer to home.

we used to be the skilled trade that put everything right , the 1ST of the finishing trades that made a house a home , get over all the crap others left behind , but know :glare: who gives a fook as long as the moneys right or you cant see it from where you live , and asking stupid questions , be -littles our skill
Not in my book ,i think not in yours mate , i have pride in my work and respect for the paying customer as i,m sure you do :RpS_unsure:

Jesus we'll be playing conkers next and British bulldogs and crowding round a good scrap shouting "fight fight fight" till teacher turns up and drags both pugilists in by their ears!?? :RpS_laugh:

hi marshy --- did you call for teacher to calm things down -- or sort it out :RpS_biggrin::RpS_lol: just let me finish my cider :RpS_lol:

cheers oli your a star :RpS_thumbsup::RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.