Not open for further replies.

timeservedspread

Wow!
The latest bollox on this forum is the following,
"Just practicing on a spare room"
"Just doing my mates living room"
"Just practicing on a family members house"
"Just bought a house and I'm going to practice my skills on it"
What a load of bolloxshit you chancers spew out!
FFS think of a new way to ask the pro spreads how to plaster some poor T***s walls without telling them your a fukwit who's just done a short course and you should be paying the customer for the fukcluster your about to unleash on their property?
Here's a hint,
a pro spread couldn't give a flyingfuk about posting photo's of the latest cork handled wanktrowel?
Get a grip you bunch of over enthusiastic fukbags,
a few years on the **** pay and rates you coursers have caused will soon cure you.
:)

calm down, john. you're on here slagging everyone off and telling us all your the dogs b*ll***s but you seem to forget you were on here the week before last begging for work ffs :RpS_sleep:

Wow!
FFS think of a new way to ask the pro spreads how to plaster some poor T***s walls without telling them your a fukwit who's just done a short course and you should be paying the customer for the fukcluster your about to unleash on their property?
Here's a hint,
a pro spread couldn't give a flyingfuk about posting photo's of the latest cork handled wanktrowel?
a few years on the **** pay and rates you coursers have caused will soon cure you.

about right

calm down, john. you're on here slagging everyone off and telling us all your the dogs b*ll***s but you seem to forget you were on here the week before last begging for work ffs :RpS_sleep:

so asking for work makes you crap ?

@timeservedspread, I think you need to get drunk and/or empty your balls mate?? Such pent up aggression?? If the forum does your head in so much?? There's always the scaffolders forum or for a quiet life? The tilers forum?? :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
so asking for work makes you crap ?

didnt say that at all if you read the post. but a continuous fcuking diatribe against the forum but then being all nice and fcuking polite on a thread you post when your works gne tits up is a bit of a fcuking cheek . in my opinion.

Jesus we'll be playing conkers next and British bulldogs and crowding round a good scrap shouting "fight fight fight" till teacher turns up and drags both pugilists in by their ears!?? :RpS_laugh:

@timeservedspread, I think you need to get drunk and/or empty your balls mate?? Such pent up aggression?? If the forum does your head in so much?? There's always the scaffolders forum or for a quiet life? The tilers forum?? :RpS_thumbup:

i cant believe scaffolders know how to use a pc , let alone set up a forum

Timeserved does have a point but surely for every chancer/courser on this forum there is skilled tradesman. This will always be the case. For every dumb question there is also alot of useful information shared between us.

didnt say that at all if you read the post. but a continuous fcuking diatribe against the forum but then being all nice and fcuking polite on a thread you post when your works gne tits up is a bit of a fcuking cheek . in my opinion.

its a forum you can do or say what like until you like until you get banned , but get banned for posting what every pro spread thinks is a bit harsh imo

It doesn't take a genius to work out the good from the carp as it were gents!?? I take the pisss most of the time but when request for genuine help comes along? Then I'm more than happy to help plus most of the regular contributors on the forum. As for the wind up merchants ?? Don't let them get to you and join the banter?? Much better than talking to the missus??? Well for me it is? We tried that asphyxiation s*x stuff Wednesday night but don't think she was impressed as she's still led there giving me the silent treatment!!?? :huh:

Wow!
Here's a hint,
man after me own heart, thats right mate ave your say, sometimes you need to rant and rave!

its a forum you can do or say what like until you like until you get banned , but get banned for posting what every pro spread thinks is a bit harsh imo

i havent mentioned anything about him getting banned. that prick vinnie2 should be banned if anyone. i think TSS is quite funny, actually. i dont see the harm with members asking questions, however dumb they might sound. but he moans about giving advice to diyers, when theres a section for diyers to ask questions, or about coursers, when there's a section for courses to go on et cetera. its the nature of a forum. whatever, i dont give a fcuk. just sat down with a beer and now i'm i the middle of a fukcing shitstorm

timeserved is right..............................................apart from the wanktrowel bit :RpS_mellow:

man after me own heart, thats right mate ave your say, sometimes you need to rant and rave!

we used to be the skilled trade that put everything right , the 1ST of the finishing trades that made a house a home , get over all the crap others left behind , but know :glare: who gives a fook as long as the moneys right or you cant see it from where you live , and asking stupid questions , be -littles our skill

The point that a few missed here is that when we are short on work and earnings then of course we are angry at unskilled people doing it badly for half your money, we all have bills to pay,families to keep and the pride of doing it,

The point that a few missed here is that when we are short on work and earnings then of course we are angry at unskilled people doing it badly for half your money, we all have bills to pay,families to keep and the pride of doing it,
Owls will be along soon to tell him plastering doesnt owe him a living and if you cant make money in plastering then look elsewhere! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.