monojet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The monojet strips down to nothing the legs fold flat the caddy comes off the motor and mixing tube strip down well too. To be honest and ive said this before its not as small as people think

spunky said:
its deffnately the portability that errs me towards a ritmo im not interested in spraying skimming tbh ...so a 3 phase machine would prob be better ???.........i just had another look at the monojet that seems powerfull and looks a bit easier to move than a g4 ......can the monojet be stripped down?

The ritmo is not dedicated to skimming it can be used for all renders, plasters topcoats etc. You can have 15 mts of hose on and you will be plugged in the mains.
You can use a ritmo for everything.

does the baby ritmo go through r & s more quickly? surely the smaller stator takes a hammering with any quantity? The biggest downside to getting one as an all round pump is the limited output and pumping capacity. Will the 2kw motor give you a more usable pumping distance day to day. Shame pft didn't make a 3 or 4kw version about the same size as the little one but with a beefier motor and r&s setup. Any plans for a ritmo L( large not xl)?

The 2 kw is called an L version and has 25% bigger motor and can take D pumps (cheaper) It will pump higher output and further distance.

The ritmo doesn't go through rot/stat quicker that i noticed

The machine is so small it can be moved to within 15m of your spray range its easy to get on the scaffold, i rarely want more than 15mts

It is not as strong as a 3 phase or as robust but its worth making a note of your last 10 jobs to see if you could have used the ritmo. Being plugged in the mains is a huge plus point.
The ritmo is the second biggest selling machine in Germany

when's that out ian, is it the same frame as the little ritmo except bigger motor? would need a genny for backup surely though with consumer units tripping on you?? sounds like a good machine though

not sure when its being launched. I think it will have to be field tested. Sometimes the ritmo trips out the switches. I think you have some options there to prevent this like an inline RCD and turning the speed down.
It is based on the same frame and the motor looks the same size but is more powerful.

whens the big day

how many sites have you lads worked on that supply 240 power?........if it was the case it'd make it alot more attractive

apparently left germania on thurs. was blown away by a new shiny g4 when i went up last.........omg this is gonna be a pamelathon :p

Depends really spunky. I have worked on sites where 110v is available to everyone and used the step up transformer with no problems. If youre truly screwed take a genny.

Status
Not open for further replies.