Monojet 2.13 in Australia

Members online

No members online now.

Aussiejoe

Hey guys I have an old monojet. Not much info here in oz . I want to know what speed do you run the motor at? The muppets I bought it off had messed around with the speed and was only set on 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only pulling your wank stick mate tell us more about the plastering/rendering game in Oz are you guys being shafted by the cheaper immigrants??

All good mate, I realised that. We are going well. Where I am, you need a license to render. There are a few guys doing cheap work but they end up going bust.

All good mate, I realised that. We are going well. Where I am, you need a license to render. There are a few guys doing cheap work but they end up going bust.

They should have a similar system here too many Johnny Foreigners going in cheap and f**k**g it up

They should have a similar system here too many Johnny Foreigners going in cheap and f**k**g it up

Yer great prices here. Normally if you own your own business you make about 400 pounds a day . On a good day 800 pounds

To be not all foreigners are rough c**ts.
There's a few gangs down here doing thin coat.im going to try and get them involved on a big job I've got on.theyll get the same dollar as English guys.
I'll have no problem employing them

To be not all foreigners are rough c**ts.
There's a few gangs down here doing thin coat.im going to try and get them involved on a big job I've got on.theyll get the same dollar as English guys.
I'll have no problem employing them

f**k off you ffs

Nationally doesn't bother me gregg.
I've had a few lads on lately and some are useless tbh.
I don't care where there from.
If there work is good then that's all that matters.

Yer great prices here. Normally if you own your own business you make about 400 pounds a day . On a good day 800 pounds

There's a few guys on here that will know about the monojet joe going back on topic
Rigbys your man I reckon although there are probably different models

Ffs....though I had a proper Aussie bloke here - a German car and a trayback - I guess you use the trayback to round up the sheep??

Haha I have had Holden Utes years ago was a v8 . No good for carting gear around and sheep. [emoji2]

@Aussiejoe - do you know the other Aussie bloke @Joe Boulton - he just came on her the other day? If you do know him, who's the better spread you or him? Lol

You know what funny. Joe Boulton is me haha. I signed up as Aussiejoe ages ago but I went to use the app Tapatalk and is signed me in as joe Boulton for that post.

Yes all the way in Western Australia

You may be able to do this over a lengthy phone call or video call . Firstly you will need the parameter settings for that frequency converter (box that they messed with) I doubt anyone one have them to hand so would need to come from PFT Direct.
Then we would have to establish how to get into the settings and adjust them. Find out what make and model the Frequency converter is. Then its a case of working through a list of settings and changing any that have been changed back to what they were. Bit like tuning a tv really.
Email me at ian@jonesplastering.com and confirm if its the Yaskawa VS 606V7 frequency converter and i can ask for the settings

Last edited:
You may be able to do this over a lengthy phone call or video call . Firstly you will need the parameter settings for that frequency converter (box that they messed with) I doubt anyone one have them to hand so would need to come from PFT Direct.
Then we would have to establish how to get into the settings and adjust them. Find out what make and model the Frequency converter is. Then its a case of working through a list of settings and changing any that have been changed back to what they were. Bit like tuning a tv really.
Email me at ian@jonesplastering.com and confirm if its the Yaskawa VS 606V7 frequency converter and i can ask for the settings

Awesome thanks. I think they just played with the motor speed. I have tested it out after I upped the speed. And works fine. For a 17 year old machine they build them to last. I used a G4 when I did my apprenticeship.

It's a varispeed 606pc3

If they havent touched anything inside the box with the electrics then it should be ok. the speed control is a dial on the outside of the box.
set machine up, put sped to 10 ,make sure you have water pressure above 4 bar, take mixing paddle out/disconnect water pipe to mixing zone and try running the machine . If the motor is running and water is flowing out of the pipe you disconnected then it should be fine