Molds

1Rob

Hi I am new here I had a leg amputation recently and I am looking for some ceiling rose and coving molds in fact any decorative molds would do would like to try making things for a hobby to pass the time thanks for your help all 07851188955

Hello and welcome!

I’m sorry for your loss. I admire your attitude.
I’m no fibrous expert but when I wanted to make my own roses I found moulds hard to come by. It’s easy enough to make your own . Go to polycil website and you can order a kit with silicone and catalyst. Buy a rose and make a flood mould. Then cast away from there.

All the best

I've got to say that I'm more than a little worried about the way this forum is heading. This thread has been up for over 24 hours and not a single 'haven't got a leg to stand on' joke. All going soft.
Rob you are without a doubt a special case and I'd be amazed if you weren't offered a few molds by established firms if you explained your situation to them, as you have to us. If I had any molds they'd be in the post tomorrow.
People like yourself are truly inspirational and I wish you all the best going forward.

I've got to say that I'm more than a little worried about the way this forum is heading. This thread has been up for over 24 hours and not a single 'haven't got a leg to stand on' joke. All going soft.
Rob you are without a doubt a special case and I'd be amazed if you weren't offered a few molds by established firms if you explained your situation to them, as you have to us. If I had any molds they'd be in the post tomorrow.
People like yourself are truly inspirational and I wish you all the best going forward.

I suppose there's a kick-ass joke in there somewhere, too.

Still, I've got breakfast to make.

Hi i have tried kicking ass but I keep falling over, thanks for your kind words, cheers Bob

Hi I am new here I had a leg amputation recently and I am looking for some ceiling rose and coving molds in fact any decorative molds would do would like to try making things for a hobby to pass the time thanks for your help all 07851188955
if I was u pal get coving out of your head to much for u stick with small stuff ornate pieces etc hot melt vinamould would be the best for u slowly heat it don't let it smoke or its fckd once melted pour over model let it cool and that's it you well have to make wood boxes to support it the best one for u would be brown rubber suits most thigs u will do. good luck

if I was u pal get coving out of your head to much for u stick with small stuff ornate pieces etc hot melt vinamould would be the best for u slowly heat it don't let it smoke or its fckd once melted pour over model let it cool and that's it you well have to make wood boxes to support it the best one for u would be brown rubber suits most thigs u will do. good luck
I’m relieved a pro has pitched up here! I have very limited knowledge currently on fibrous :tanguero: