Molds

1Rob

Hi I am new here I had a leg amputation recently and I am looking for some ceiling rose and coving molds in fact any decorative molds would do would like to try making things for a hobby to pass the time thanks for your help all 07851188955

JessThePlasterer

Hello and welcome!

I’m sorry for your loss. I admire your attitude.
I’m no fibrous expert but when I wanted to make my own roses I found moulds hard to come by. It’s easy enough to make your own . Go to polycil website and you can order a kit with silicone and catalyst. Buy a rose and make a flood mould. Then cast away from there.

All the best

essexandy

Private Member
I've got to say that I'm more than a little worried about the way this forum is heading. This thread has been up for over 24 hours and not a single 'haven't got a leg to stand on' joke. All going soft.
Rob you are without a doubt a special case and I'd be amazed if you weren't offered a few molds by established firms if you explained your situation to them, as you have to us. If I had any molds they'd be in the post tomorrow.
People like yourself are truly inspirational and I wish you all the best going forward.

Stevieo

I've got to say that I'm more than a little worried about the way this forum is heading. This thread has been up for over 24 hours and not a single 'haven't got a leg to stand on' joke. All going soft.
Rob you are without a doubt a special case and I'd be amazed if you weren't offered a few molds by established firms if you explained your situation to them, as you have to us. If I had any molds they'd be in the post tomorrow.
People like yourself are truly inspirational and I wish you all the best going forward.
I suppose there's a kick-ass joke in there somewhere, too.

Still, I've got breakfast to make.

1Rob

Hi i have tried kicking ass but I keep falling over, thanks for your kind words, cheers Bob

1Rob