mobile phones

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
I am sick of people who work for me on their ******* mobile phones all day, all I hear is bleep bleep every 2 minutes as their mates send them another message via facebook.

I had my lad watching me back reversing up to my trailer today and bang I reverse right into the hitch damaging the back door of the van, I quickly jump out to catch him shoving his phone back into his pocket (which he denies)

Its driving me nuts and evertime I tell them to STOP PLAYING ON THEIR PHONES IN MY TIME they make me feel like im the ****.

whats the answer

Do what my old boss did with our labourer. Told him if he brings his phone to work again he'll sack him. And he did

Tell them to set them onto silent in working hours, (back on in breaktimes) then ring/text them to check that zey are obeying ze orders at all times
images

yep , had the same problem , think you just gotta lose your rag and tell them , not nice i know but what can you do

Icouldnt find the 2 labs today eventualy found them in the back of the van with a laptop listening to sounds so i just walked of the job, cant wait till the morning to see how the land lies.

its a bit harsh i know but i had the same problem with a lab once so i told him everytime i caught him on the phone a hawk full of whatever i had at the time would go on his head, suffice as to say he diddnt take my warning and he got a hawk full of plaster on his head unfortunatly it ruined his phone to, shame eh:RpS_sneaky:

Or, if you need them to have a phone so you can contact them through the day. Buy them a cheap shitty pay as you go phone, put 10 quid on it and tell them its for work only and they've gotta leave theirs at home

I got a mate to help me board my h.s.c ceilings and the only time he wasnt txting was when he was holding up a sheet of board, it really pissed me off, he is one of these 100 a day people and thinks that its perfectly fine.... how the fk he gets anything done on a day to day basis is beyond me

him <laughs> "such and such as just said this on my facebook wall"
me "Just fking ring em if you want to have a chat for fks sake!!!!"

you kinda expect it from young-uns but the tw@t is 35!!!

lay him off for a week , then bring him back if he does it again sack him and don't pay him his week in hand .ALWAYS KEEP THEM A WEEK IN HAND.. :RpS_sneaky:

Richard - you sound like a ******* slave driver mate, its people like you that made me want to work on me own!

jokkke... nought wrong with using your phone at work though providing you still work! cant stand bosses who dont let you as if your working every ******* second of the day and as if it really effects what your doing, but as soon as it does, then its taking the piss!

Im on me phone all day, but only if theres something interesting on facebook ;) but then I am my own boss too :D

these 2 guys phones are bleeping all the time, the other day i was on the tower with one of them pushing me and I had to keep on waiting till they finished ... its driving me nuts and is gonna stop

Right rich, just add up how long they're playing on their toys and dock thier wages at the end of the week.

i hate my mobile phone worst invention ever , why does everyone need to know what and where you are every min of the day.. don't get me started on Facebook or twitter who gives a sh*t what some knobhead who you hated at school got up to on his holiday , get some real friends you t**t . Anyone over the age of 18 should be banned from them... just had a cup of tea lol ..F88K OFF t**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it pisses me off too,my lads know the way i look at them when there phone goes off,if they answer its usually "i'll have to ring you back at brew time/dinnertime".give them the hard word mate

when i served my time,it was a good job mobiles were not invented,we were not even allowed to have a fag,at anytime of day"if you have a fag in you hand,you aint got a handboard and trowel", he sacked at least 2 lads in the years i was there for smoking.

once they leave there phone lying around just start texting random sh1t to people maybe a few dodgy photos will soon make em wanna leave there phone locked up in the car

I disagree you're starting to sound like sites where mobile phones aren't aloud ?.......man up rich and tell them if they answer that call yoI'll kick ther ******* head in

Status
Not open for further replies.