keeping your cool

Members online

algeeman

Private Member
had a bricky this morning cutting back blocks around front entrance of plot....fulled the plot with dust.

i told the c**t ...you could of f**k**g told me first.

an hour later 2 joiners came to fit the door...the screeching of the drilling i thought my head was gonna explode.

everytime one of them spoke the other cackled out loud like a f**k**g little arse kissing girl.......his high pitch fake cackle pissed me off that much i jumped off the stilts flew downstairs and said "is that door f**k**g done yet"

picked up there tools sheepishly and left.

grown men acting like tits.

Djr

had a bricky this morning cutting back blocks around front entrance of plot....fulled the plot with dust.

an hour later 2 joiners came to fit the door...the screeching of the drilling i thought my head was gonna explode.

everytime one of them spoke the other cackled out loud like a f**k**g little arse kissing girl.......his high pitch fake cackle pissed me off that much i jumped off the stilts flew downstairs and said "is that door f**k**g done yet"

Ha ha I'm trying to get through to Bulgarians who don't speak a word of English that's more fun .lol

Nicm

Ha ha I'm trying to get through to Bulgarians who don't speak a word of English that's more fun .lol
Ask them do they understand the word deportation,that tends to work.

John j

Builder asked me to muck in on job as i.m quiet. Helped put some steels in . Knock a few holes in walls. Was bored to tears by 12 oclock . Relised how much more interesting plastering is .

scottie5

Private Member
Ive had Some proper helpful shitehawk whose locked all the Windows and took the keys the cunntsss wouldn't leave a dog in a car with the Windows closed for 10 minutes but will happily leave poor me in a house with the windows closed all/ I mean half a day, I was gonna put all the windows through like the rspca would advise.
Sweating like a rapist ffs.
In fact i doubt anyone's sweated like that since the mccanns when they went running up the road carrying a rolled up carpet between the bstards.

Danny

Administrator

Oh dear.... one of those days you should have stayed in bed

Danny

Administrator
Builder asked me to muck in on job as i.m quiet. Helped put some steels in . Knock a few holes in walls. Was bored to tears by 12 oclock . Relised how much more interesting plastering is .
You must have been really bored.... skimming bores me to tears on most jobs

Vincey

Private Member
Brick dust , hit a topic here mate , job I’m at first time I’ve seen it happen and glad it wasn’t me that did it but plasterer pva hall/stairs wall came back and skimmed next day 2 weeks later all skim dropped off , looked at wall and could see the brick dust on the wall from builder cutting opening downstairs, learn something new every day

Last edited:

ChrispyUK

Brick dust , hit a topic here mate , job I’m at first time I’ve seen it happen and glad it wasn’t me that did it but plasterer pva hall/stairs wall came back and skimmed next day 2 weeks late all skim dropped off , looked at wall and could see the brick dust on the wall from builder cutting opening downstairs, learn something new every day
Stains badly too!