mixer speed

S a plastering

Private Member
just a quickie I've got the eibenstock 1800w with 2 speed just wondering what speed you use to mix finish I'm thinking the higher speed out of the two is a bit severe but the lower speed has better torque?

Top speed. If it's as good as they say the torque shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have the 1800w 240v mixer which is a lot more powerful then my sons 1800w 110v mixer. this mixer was designed as a 240v mixer just converted to 110v for the uk market.
i always mix plaster at the high speed.

The fastest speed is for liquid like paint it says in the book slow speed high torque for render plaster so on and so forth but I know plenty of guys who mix plaster with the high speed tho

Can't believe it won't handle the high speed after all the raving about them.
I have my Bosch on high speed (which is more rpm then refina) for everything, skim, dab, s&c, k rend, the lot!!!

I use mine on top speed all the time just use the trigger to control the speed as you first start. I only ever use the lower speed for self leveler and tile adhesive.

I'd like to see the torque and rpm figures on all these mixers coz everyone says there's is best eibenstock bosch collomix ect

If you do a search on here Kyle, a load of that info was discussed last year

I'd like to see the torque and rpm figures on all these mixers coz everyone says there's is best eibenstock bosch collomix ect
56538e7b377a1d8e13a9cbcadb0775a8.jpg

Which gear you use is usually dependant on size of paddle also

Not sure but I know it's slow start, that does my head in

High speed for finer material like skim and dab, lower for backing plasters...I was taught that the higher speed breaks up the aggregate in the backing plaster rendering it garbage.
1800 Eibenstock should manage anything.

Are Are u all in so much of a rush u need to use high speed ?
Nothing more annoying than mixing finish going round and round whisking and mixing when you can BOOSH ten seconds DONE...
OK. ..twenty seconds then.

Quicker I'm on...quicker I'm gone.

In my new job they have given me a Refina MM30 110v. The trigger doesn't seen variable speed? On the plus it knocks up 4 sand and whole bag of cement as 1 mix in top gear a treat. 160mm negative paddle fitted.

Before I had a belle 1600e 110v which would have also done this be would have smelled hot and burny after lol