misses etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicksey1401

say you have a miss or an imperfection or youve caught the wall near the final trowel, smash the fook out of it with a hammer and blame it on the chippies/kitchen fitters carrying there gear through :cool:

Quality idea ;D ;D Why is it all the other trades dont give a f**k about plaster? on the job im on at the mo none of the lights are in the right place so the sparks have moved all the cables leaving bloody holes the plumber keeps smashing everything and a couple of labradors were messing around today and put his head right through a bloody stud wall ::)

lol worth a go i guess, ha.

i hate every other trade. they never think about us, chippys leave screws sticking out causing us to have to mess about with sanding our trowels again, then theres there door linings being so thick you need bonding first!!! i could go on all day lol.

It's bloody sparkys l hate the most

How anyone can make a hole a foot by foot big back to the brick just putting a new socket cover on is byond my

It's even worse if they know a plasterer is coming in after them, then they just smash the place up and say "the plasterer will sort it" :mad:

chris said:
It's bloody sparkys l hate the most

How anyone can make a hole a foot by foot big back to the brick just putting a new socket cover on is byond my

It's even worse if they know a plasterer is coming in after them, then they just smash the place up and say "the plasterer will sort it" :mad:

Just plaster over them and let the sparks find them on their second fix :D :D

ive seen lads dabbing cut the wire a metre up the wall and dab over it ..........let the little bastards find out where the cut is !

spunkybum said:
ive seen lads dabbing cut the wire a metre up the wall and dab over it ..........let the little bastards find out where the cut is !

:D :D :D Dont worry the sparks will sort it out LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.