Milk Crates

Vincey

Private Member
Thought these are worth a share on TPF , went caravan shopping today with my Mrs , found this step up , plastic absolutely perfect for ceilings, my old milk bottle crate is going into storage now , downside was it cost £20, upside its the business
IMG_4474.JPG
IMG_4475.JPG

Is that another new van
Still got my old van but found this blaster brush for cleaning van,wicked, don't know if your a clean van kinda guy but I'm anal for mine being spotless, the blaster brush is the business too mate, glad I went to caravan place now never expected to find all these goodies
IMG_4473.JPG

Still got my old van but found this blaster brush for cleaning van,wicked, don't know if your a clean van kinda guy but I'm anal for mine being spotless, the blaster brush is the business too mate, glad I went to caravan place now never expected to find all these goodies
View attachment 17373
I try my best to keep it clean not that bad just got to rack it out once I've got time.. another reccomendation then does it best the collomix bucket??

All busy here got some time off but got loads to do round house too , lol no rest for us sometimes it's easier to go to work
That is the easy way out ,lol,but tbh that's why I go to work 3 kid and a wife...... for some peace.

That is the easy way out ,lol,but tbh that's why I go to work 3 kid and a wife...... for some peace.
Tbh mate I'm thinking I might tow the caravan to work next week tell mrs I'm working away lol the jobs only 4 miles away but thinking it will be like a holiday

Did you manage to get that big 200m done Vincey?... It's to be done for Monday!!
And you still had time to look at caravans and crates?.....
26 hour days for you:frenetico:

Did you manage to get that big 200m done Vincey?... It's to be done for Monday!!
And you still had time to look at caravans and crates?.....
26 hour days for you:frenetico:
Finished at 3pm mate , 3 sets on site straight out to caravan place then down pub dinner, 2 pints, update on forum, checked emails n replied, off to bed soon,
In it to win it