mike tyson

Members online

He was hard as f**k and intimidating but was he a skilled boxer ? Or a mean fighter ? What you think the outcome would be if he fought ali if they were the same age ?

That’s the thing, in his prime he was amazing, towards end of his career he was getting schooled so why would he be better now he’s much older?
Wouldn’t of said he was being schooled more like he lost the passion/hunger was just a pay check.
I agree that he shouldn’t be fighting world class fighters but talk of older bolder opponents like Holyfield etc would be great to watch

I was gonna say I.d bet on lewis over tyson in their prime
In their prime it would come down to the best man on the night a 50/50 outcome but I’d lean towards mike.
Best heavyweight ever has to be Joe Louis longest reigning most defences and I’m not talking the over hill Joe that fought Marciano.

In their prime it would come down to the best man on the night a 50/50 outcome but I’d lean towards mike.
Best heavyweight ever has to be Joe Louis longest reigning most defences and I’m not talking the over hill Joe that fought Marciano.
A good big en will allways beat a good small en

:ROFLMAO:Always laugh about the presser before the Lennox Lewis fight when mike Tyson said
“ I want his heart, I want to eat his children “

lol Lennox Lewis never had children!!

lewis laid him clean out though

I was in Tokyo when Buster beat him, all the rolling stones were at that fight aswell. The Tokyo Dome was far from a sell out for it.

Never a fan, just a psychotic thug that was taught to box, and in no way a good boxer. Put bums on seats though, a visceral animal and a media circus.