Microgobetis

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

Just had a tub picked up by my merchants and this tub says microgobetis 3000 where as all the others I've had have been microgobetis 2000. Is there any difference or is it just a newer version?

Never even seen it for sale, beddy really sold me on this stuff with his comments along time back, I would definitely use it..

I would like to how this stuff works? A very thin dry film and it holds 15mm of render?

Just had a tub picked up by my merchants and this tub says microgobetis 3000 where as all the others I've had have been microgobetis 2000. Is there any difference or is it just a newer version?

its got 1000 extra bits of grit in it.....................:RpS_thumbup:

I actually didn't notice. The lad in the merchants asked me if it was the same as the stuff they got me last time. Pipe down ginger balls

@beddy is micro easier to apply than bond it? better even coverage etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
for half a tub.......................:RpS_thumbup:

i might see if wack can get some so i can pay double and get a quad bike.....................:RpS_thumbsup:

@beddy do you stir the micro with your level after you've thumped **** out of it against the wall?

Last edited by a moderator:
no Because then the vials would get covered and I wouldn't be able to see if the walls were unlevel or bent

Status
Not open for further replies.