MF ceilings completely independent?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a bitchfest .....lol 1st its was spunky & RS. Danny mac & Gibbo yesterday then longer stroker turns up and he needs a thread to himself to tell us all how good he is. I love this forum .......:RpS_laugh:

I'm fcuking brilliant me :RpS_thumbsup:

oh im not. iv only ever given you constructive critisism. but so far you got cried coz you didnt know how to bead an arch, you then plastered to the top of a skirting, then denied it and then said its fine and got stroppy. then you get some crazy idea about putting mf on domestic ceilings when you dont know how to do it in the first place. again youve got stroppy when someone inevitably takes the piss as they can see this quite clearly. then you ask if you bead a ceiling first and then board up to the beads?? then a silly asbestos question. not to mention you float ocr with a tilers sponge and dont know why your struggling. and then how do you plaster high ceilings. seriously mate. you sound like youve been doing it about 6 months. and then you get all cocky telling us all how you pick and choose your work coz your so busy. doesnt really add up. your either lying, very inexperienced or a chancer. i may be wrong but thats how you come across

Nick your like a f**king stuck record, no one gives a sh*t what you think about me.

haha. you took that well aswell i see. iv said nothing that isnt true mate your a useless crybaby chancer t.wat. i look forward to your next silly question :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.