Mf ceiling

Members online

This place really is the F*****g pits...thing is we all sit at home and type as though were chatting in pub in reality were helping every god damb idiot steel work off proper spreads.
Seems that way there’s loads of members and only so many get involved! It’s basically a ensyclopedia for people to get out there all clued up with no f**k**g idea what there doing!

Maybe @Danny should have a bit of a cull And maybe delete any “member” who hasn’t posted anything in say thlast 6 months. And if anyone posts asking for advice on how to price up, apply a certain product the old timers can just tell em to fuuck off

Maybe @Danny should have a bit of a cull And maybe delete any “member” who hasn’t posted anything in say thlast 6 months. And if anyone posts asking for advice on how to price up, apply a certain product the old timers can just tell em to fuuck off

Tbf I havent posted owt constructive in last 12months lol

There's no such thing as an average price every spread is different in terms of pricing too many variables to dictate any average price, if your asking the forum the average price per Sqm to mf the ceilings throughout just labor then I worry I can only assume your a chancer so tell em u will do it for £100 and crate of peroni