mess

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like there whole setup is wrong, the gear looks to stiff and the air outlet looks to far forward so your not getting a nice spray pattern. you can see the gear is to stiff as well when the guy is ruling it and why the f is he so far up the sprayers arse. dont think they have been using a machine long.

that scaffold looks kucking easy to work off. they are 1000000000 floors up and there aint a single diagonal blocking your path

what are guage laths ? I noticed the profile beads in the middle of the wall. These are quite common in Germany . The plasterers use them to make sure that bathrooms and kitchens are 100 % square and plumb. Perfect for tiling

i can show you better, Look for a search on Layher speedy scaff. UK is one of the only place that still uses tube and fitting. I bought about 500m2 worth earlier in the year and i wish i was a scaffolder.
I put up about 100m2 in about 2 hrs and have hacked off and rendered the job and found it so much better to work off. You can wheel a barrow round the lift with no obstructions whatsoever. Brilliant stuff and the aluminium is cum in your pants light

naz said:
hmmm is all i can say
Naz if you dont mind working on poxy height lifts with tubes obstructing your every move, having to swing across a ladder that only goes up to the second lift and climb around on the outside of the scaffold cos the ladder is round the other side . You go for it. I had enough of moaning and did something about it, and i am over the moon with the result.

the scaffold looks good, the beads in germany were used everywhere almost every 3mtrs and talking to the german lads they said they like them coz it gave them somwhere to stop so they didnt have to work late lol

I reckon they are good, the time it takes to stick them on is less than it would take to plumb and dot a bathroom.
I would be worried they would grin through the painting to stop halfway. But i'm pretty sure they sprayed on top of most of our jobs with a spekkled finish that looked like woodchip paper

i havent done machine plastering for about 3 years now but even i know that that isnt rite, hes to close ruling that off and the mess all over the floor but yet the machine looks nearly new, defo chancers

used them alot in belgium but mainly in bathrooms and kitchens where its tiled, i know the germans use alot of em but they mainly wallpaper, they are the dogs for tiled areas!

Status
Not open for further replies.