MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Merry Christmas and have a good new year.

All the best (drink sensibly) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Danny

Merry christmas all ...... good luck to all the guys attempting to cook christmas lunch today and remember theres loads of top tips on the net ;) best wishes Jamie

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all got something other than bundles of socks and boxers :D

my parents gift went down a treat (large bottle of vodka and an I****n spice kit + a load of extra spices) with all those free how to cook video guides on the net we'll be eating the good stuff cooked by ourselves in no time! (ill let you know how it turns out)

http://www.vahrehvah.com/ <-- step by step video guides + the recipes etc ;D cant beat a good curry!

well i decided to give it a go and made a curry, had no chicken tho so i used potato... red onion instead of white, no tomato puree so i used tomato ketchup, no normal tomatoes so i used sweet plum tomatos and only rice we had was some place egg pea chinese type rather rank tasting boil in the bag stuff

other than the rice it was actually really nice ;D and those cute little tiny "extra hot chillis" certainly live up to their name :eek:

curry1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.