Mental health awareness day

Indeed mate me included it's why I do my very best to keep our home life nice and chilled for my son
Well done mate, plastering especially on pricework is very stressful and your going 100 miles a hour just need to de-stress before going home been there myself mate

Well you’ve done bloody well all things considered. If I was your wife I’d be holding my head up high
Lol don't go all soft and G** on me now Jess....if you were my wife you'd probably be feeling very sexually frustrated and wondering why I'm not home till 7.30 every day the same as my current wife

what the fucks going on we have had ***** crocyo and now afecking god botherer is there any plasterers on here ?
Faith would be a lovely thing to have mate, my parents have it and I genuinely think have no fear of death as they honestly 'believe' all will be well....unfortunately I'm not so lucky anf think the darkness waits for us all

Forever of nothingness far less scary:eek:

For the millions of years the world was turning without me I was fine. When I die I’ll go back to that and that’s fine with me. There’s always the same amount of energy in the world so nothing ever truly dies anyway and everything is the same. And it makes your one time here, your only shot at life all the more wonderous

Lol don't go all soft and G** on me now Jess....if you were my wife you'd probably be feeling very sexually frustrated and wondering why I'm not home till 7.30 every day the same as my current wife
Bloody hell mate you're a popular guy on here, you'd only have to ask for help and I'm sure that a couple of members would pop round and shag your Mrs senseless for you.
Don't try and struggle on alone mate, we're here for you.

Bloody hell mate you're a popular guy on here, you'd only have to ask for help and I'm sure that a couple of members would pop round and shag your Mrs senseless for you.
Don't try and struggle on alone mate, we're here for you.
Your a good man Andy and I appreciate the offer but I couldn't possibly put any of you nice lads through that I'm not that cruel;)

DpfPFlOXcAA1DRq.jpg

I had a nervous breakdown, attempted suicide and suffer ptsd. Every day I am somewhat depressed, then sleeping, the nightmares start, not too sure which is the worst.