Massive hits/gauges with speed skim thanks to tpf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is Mac is what one man can do in a day for the same rate is a lot different to another, if you know what i mean :RpS_confused:

I don't know Keith, all I know is Harold Shoe (play on name there) paid me £12.50 / 8.00 - 4.00 to stand there of my face giggling like a little girl

This was in the messy days btw, not now
They have a zero policy on the tests aswell any trace of anything in your system that you dont have a script for and your out the gate, if you refuse to give them a sample your out the gate. Had a mate on the sniff friday night and got the sack Tuesday morning as he still had traces in his sample.

Last time I was on site, there were tackers selling weed in car park while we sat in van having our dinner, few years ago now.

it is a silly thing to do at work, but it's up to you how you spend your free time and as long as it doesn't effect you while your at work.

cracking job this isn't it.

Don't get hammered on Friday night lads, we sample your piss and youll lose this fantastic job that earns you £1.80 per m2

Do they smell your willy on a Monday morning to make sure you not been bashing your lasses butty over the weekend.

"you've had too much fun, fook off"

Your all fooking mad...and too young! Try porridge in the morning, a good pack up then a good nights sleep.

oh bueno ¿alguna vez has intentado pegar youre dedo hacia arriba youre culo cuando usted está teniendo una paja?

Ill translate.

5ft 4, strapping old plasterer, black milk drinker from down Bristol way, enjoys playing the banjo with my 14 fingers, computer illiterate and completely illiterate, good with a sponge. WLTM any desperate old hagg who loves small penis, age of 67 -102 considered

cassie and spunky should kiss and make up. remember, conversation is better than confrontation :RpS_thumbup: wise words, indeed.

One of the best comebacks I've heard was when I used to play Sunday football, one of the lads on our team said something about someone's mum and he goes 'she's dead' and he goes 'yeah cause I killed her after I raped her' :RpS_unsure:

One of the best comebacks I've heard was when I used to play Sunday football, one of the lads on our team said something about someone's mum and he goes 'she's dead' and he goes 'yeah cause I killed her after I raped her' :RpS_unsure:

WTF..... he;d av had some...

i like the old "if you want my comeback youll have to scrape it off your wife/mum/sister/daughter (whoever you want to bring into the insult) 's teeth.................oh no wait shes swallowed it"

There was a little kid getting wound up by someone on mine craft on you tube and he goes when I see you bring you're sister cause I'm gonna **** her up the ass too lol

my mate had a bit of a go with this lad. my mates only small but hes got little man syndrome. the other bloke was a man mountain. bald head & tattoos. my mate said at the end of the row. you look like one of the mitchells you twa.t....fukkin peggy!

the blokes team mates were rolling on the floor with laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.