Marmorit Noblo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright rich we have been using noblo for years for dashing houses but i dont think its the same stuff, as the noblo we use is premixed by company called chards in bristol its basically sand and lime.

this is a 1.5mm texture from marmorit, wisk up and lay to the depth of the grit and finish so not the same gear as what you are talking about but just so much nicer then what I am used to !

about 8.5 litres per bag then whisk up in a gorrila. use a plastic kitchen jug to scoop out and pour directly on the trowel babe x

I was thinking that as well spunky i thought the thin coat systems were designed with the factor it dont need to be painted?

That's the mineral texture that blones uses a lot yeah rich? So your saying it's much easier than the premixed thin coats? Do you use one of those funny floats like with SAS mineraltex or is it just plastic?

yeah its painted after with one of their super duper paints. Yes Goody its the mineral gear and its a million times easier to use then bucket coat mate

Been keen to try the mineral gear out.......jones swears by it and sprays it. Can you use the same plastic trowel richeh:confused:

Just a thought but as it's mineral can you apply it in more weather types rather than the fussy about the weather bucket coats butt

yes all the same tools and the paint colours it.

Excellent stuff , much better to use, easier to clean up,lay up,finish $etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.