manhillside plastering youtube

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible he might drop on here and see what's been said.

He only has himself to blame, why on gods earth would you post such crap on YouTube, it's bad enough when a good spread puts a video up they still get ripped into.

Puttin stuff on their is inviting people to judge you, or whatever your doing. I wouldn't do it.

If he's upset with what's said then maybe he should've thought about it before getting giddy with a camera phone and some cheap tools.

I might nip up tae Aberdeen and track the man doon. Fit like!!!! (google it lol)

Fit lie min fooz yer dooz???? fair tae middlin eh??? im fae Abrdeen (come on youuuu reds) iv never came across the boy or seen at van but now a huge star in his own wold .

You never seen the van cause its so FeckIn small!!! Its probably been parked behind a bin:RpS_laugh:

I've actually had 2 sooty vans. The older shape lol First one was a F reg, the second was a brand new N reg. Great wee vans....made the customers chuckle

why doesnt someone post a link to this thread and and tell him that hes a LEGend on here

I've actually had 2 sooty vans. The older shape lol First one was a F reg, the second was a brand new N reg. Great wee vans....made the customers chuckle

http://
SootyandCoCamperVan_zpsc8b5e5b6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.