manhillside plastering youtube

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in mac, this man needs a thread all to himself, it's stuff legends are made of.

He must be on this forum? :RpS_confused:

like how he started on the bottom of those kitchen walls 1st.................:RpS_thumbup: you just cant teach that.................:RpS_wink:

to be fair the guy has got some of the basics, and with 6 months under a good spreads wing, he could be half decent, skimming only.. . .. .. (waits to be shot down)

its just the voice, and utter shite he talks about. like he's board shitless. he repeats himself in every video.

imagine if the customer walked in, he's sat there inteveiwing himself. it must have happened.

Don't think the customer will walk in, they look like empty council houses/flats he's working on :RpS_wink:

My favourite bit in the 2nd vid
PMSL :RpS_lol:

manhillside plastering youtube

To be fair iirc you can get an 8x4 in a transit connect (on its side if you remove/move the passenger seat)

To be fair iirc you can get an 8x4 in a transit connect (on its side if you remove/move the passenger seat)

Yes, if it's a LWB high top. Ours had a fold down passenger seat and a cage behind which was hinged and swung forward to encase the driver. You can get about 20 in.

i saw one of these vans in liverpool this morning, i was looking and ready to give the driver the old w@nker sign hoping for mr hillside.

wasn't to be though.

I wonder if hillside realises he's an internet forum sensation.............:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.