Make good finish

Yes but you need to buy a bloody pallet I think?
Going to be in b and q in June apparently. Just managed to buy a pallet of multi so that's me set for a month then hopefully move onto this mid June

The 17 litres of water rang alarm bells for me, can’t remember how much water the knauf stuff used to take. That went much farther than bg but needed different timings to finish as I recall, wonder if the speedskims and other trowels would have made using knauf better?

Going to be in b and q in June apparently. Just managed to buy a pallet of multi so that's me set for a month then hopefully move onto this mid June
I'd give it a whirl on my house like u when needs be,wouldn't try it first time on some poor f**k**s house,imagine tail between legs saying sorry mrs jones I'm guna have to re do it as I cant use this..

I'd give it a whirl on my house like u when needs be,wouldn't try it first time on some poor f**k**s house,imagine tail between legs saying sorry mrs jones I'm guna have to re do it as I cant use this..
Or a bathroom that's being tiled..

I have just read another negative review on Facebook, but after digging a little deeper I question why a detailed review had been done.

The latest review is based on the usage of 1 bag! Yes, 1 bag! I know many of you are extremely good at what you do, but how can you honestly learn about a product and adapt to it after using a bag? How do you learn the timings and characteristics of the product with such little use?

This is part of the problem with reviews on Facebook in my opinion, you only get a fraction of the information required

send me some bags Ryan
il work it out mate (y)