machine service

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we got there at 8 and it needed 4 of us to prep and set up towers etc. I think we done well to finish 100m2 in an 8 hour day.

£15 per m2 lab only .... do the maths gibbo x

well hang on .... the rate we were told is £15 but the guy we are doin it for is on holiday, you know the score once he hears we done it in a day i bet you the rate suddenly drops.

will keep you posted once im paid!

he actually phoned me let it ring once and stopped the call so i would ring him back he thought he was getting one over on me but i get 1500 mins on me contract

yeah ive heard they are a godsend who cares if you look a dick and believe they work:flapper:

would u lot say parex is nicer than weber?

iv been doing quite a bit of mono over brick houses recently and iv started using microgobetis and then just doing one pass with the mono and done. any of you guys use it? seems a lot quicker and cheaper than scratching

I had a look at that microbegetis isn't it designed for thin coat it said to use max 7mm coats???

use microgobetis quite a bit, good stuff use it on all sorts of applications,used a lot last week on some celcon blocks cos they suck like a prostitute on a bonus, on a 70 metre panel. it aint cheap tho.
its all i use is parex gear these days to be honest, weber, parex its all the same i find just down to preferance.

not keen on k rend find it shite to spray through my machine, and we had problems with it dusting so not used it in over a year wether it was the batch who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.