Machine plasterers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked as a machine plasterer 25 years ago, fora firm in huddersfield.We did the Halifax data centre in sewerby bridge and Bradford royal infirmary, huddersfield royal and quite a few outside jobs.There were 9 of us in a gang and we all loved it.
I bet things have moved on a lot since then, but the principle is still the same i suppose.Do you still use the straight edges with the grooved catchment in them?

I remember one time the labourers messed up and the water ran dry, the machine clogged and the pipes set solid. The boss had to take em to a place in Bury to crush the pipes and blow them through with compressed air.Work stopped for two days but we still got paid.ooohhhhh Happy days

ha winding people up . i aint. the only bloke i had contact wiv his fone aint conecting n e more. im always tryingand looking for work but it aint easy but if you realy wana go just stick at it and keep looking on internet and if u make contact wiv a company just bug the life out ov them till they give you a chance trust me they will break eventualy ha.

what intrestead me was the price you said you where getting the firm we used to work for are only paying 5.50 but they have no inside work at the moment.they have plenty of outsides to do but we havet done a lot of the german stuf outside we manly did gips on the insides now if we can get outside work would any one be intrested if the prices are ok an to work for this firm you need the handworks card and a firm witch we have

well thats wat we wer getting mate. and in maastricht wen we was there we was getting the same money also. dnt know wat you mean by hand works card we just went out and wrked for the bloke that was advertising. and got paid at end of every week. all the taping up and contacting we did we got paid 20 euro per each. wat wud b the prices for out side work

hi wiganlad its nice to know they were paying that sort of money the northen warrior told me your not a wind up merchant when I spoke to him on the telephone. it would be nice to have a chat on the phone sometime, my number is 07711012238, its just you hear so much misleading info. I have also replied to lots of ads on the web.

The Handworks card is something you need to work directly for a German firm excluding an agent. We got the card in the 90's it took a good year and a half, you also need this card to be a sole trader. It's equivalent to NVQ but the German version which is registered in the guild of Master Plasterers in Mannheim. I am looking for more work out there again as in England work is extremely poor they don't want to pay you the right money. Like I was saying we never did a lot of outside work in Germany but my mate has the prices for what they are paying out there now. He's not far from you, South Manchester. Hope to hear from you and I'm not a time waster I just want to get on some good jobs and earn some good money.
Thank The Ref

Hello mate i know its a while back sinse you posted add but do you have any leads for plastering work in Germany??

Ha just reading through old post. Did any one get out to Germany in the end. I haven't been back at all just wondered if any one had n e luck

hi lads has anyone got to the bottom of this
is there any contact numbers for work in Germany
I have the same old story here in Ireland some idiot offering 20 euro an hr
any help would be greatly appreciated

Is there much going on in cork. Am in co louth. There is a bit going on in Dublin. What machine do u have.

I get my gone back Monday I'll send you a couple numbers over. Also mark bond was looking a couple weeks back I can't go ATM hands in a cast

I've been banging on the window for the last hour because you unhooked me and the gas has run out!

Only after they clocked me twice . Some fat prick NYE . Took the mrs to a resteraunt and it all went Pete tonge. I got a free bed for the night at her magisties pleasure ha

Status
Not open for further replies.