Machine plasterers wanted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah did it. came back a couple weeks agao. was getting8.50 a m2 in hand. easy getting 120m2 in day u can get more but the standards start to drop. 120 if u wana keep it keen

came back coz we finished the job. said he has got sum more cuming up. it wasnt mp75 but was a similar product. dsnt polish up the same. rang us the other day but we comited to a job atm. but ill be back after this is dun if has stil got sumet available. and i think its about £7 atm. if u set youself up as a sole trader out there u can get around 12euro m2

Right mate so who you were working for is the same people who are advertising on this thread or not?

I know nothing, have you tried applying for the original advert, ide still go for it and it would have to be top money as i have enough here b ut Germany can be dodgy

Thats £150 a day on 8 hours, piss taker even if he was paying for digs grub and whores.

WTF you on about only asked a simple question, your the one who needs to screw your neck down:confused:

aye aye wiganlad you been out there latley m8, been sending all sorts off 2 the threads advertising but no replys, do you know owt??:rolleyes)

reff

yeah did it. came back a couple weeks agao. was getting8.50 a m2 in hand. easy getting 120m2 in day u can get more but the standards start to drop. 120 if u wana keep it keen
any contacts for germany worked there in the 90s

hi whitbyandy the reff from york on about germany just thinking worked there in the 90s may be wiganlad is just winding people up iv apliyed to adds on the web heard nowt

hi whitbyandy the reff from york on about germany just thinking worked there in the 90s may be wiganlad is just winding people up iv apliyed to adds on the web heard nowt

This thread is over 5 months old, i think maybe they have all the spreads they need, and wiganlad aint winding any one up, if your that keen to go out there, then google company's in germany an holland and contact em direct, or go through the agents

the people that advertise for plasterers in Germany are usually building databases. When the demand is there they don't have time to advertise and investigate about experience etc so they do all that, then ring round their databases when the demand arises.

hi wiganlad if you get any good jobs out there in germany could you share a bit a info im up for it at 8.50 meter . i was there for 5 years even managed to get the handworks card an its still ok regersted in manhime, so lets have a bit of your good look thanks the reff

hi wiganlad if you get any good jobs out there in germany could you share a bit a info im up for it at 8.50 meter . i was there for 5 years even managed to get the handworks card an its still ok regersted in manhime, so lets have a bit of your good look thanks the reff

Try emailing him Reff or wait till your post count is up an pm him mate

how do you email him warriorupnorth whats a pm him

Click on his name and it will open a little dialogue box and go to his profile and on the left is a list pick send e-mail, when you post count goes up you will be able to send a pm (personal message) which will notify him by e-mail that you have sent him a message on here

Status
Not open for further replies.