M2 Rates

Members online

No. This forum provides a wealth of knowledge to all that use it. Games, competitions, banter and a general place to moan about the trade and all that is s**t.

The only waste of time is users asking the same old questions and moaning about the answers they get back. Not to mention discussing rates is against forum rules..................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. This forum provides a wealth of knowledge to all that use it. Games, competitions, banter and a general place to moan about the trade and all that is s**t.

The only waste of time is users asking the same old questions and moaning about the answers they get back. Not to mention discussing rates is against forum rules..................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did anyone mention the Easter bonus ball competition,£590 ,nela trowel of choice from @Plasterers1StopShop and other prizes , just £10 for a 1 in 15 chance of winning

You'll find that London rates are hit and miss. If you local for 3.80 I wouldn't bother traveling to London, by the time you pay digs and travel costs you'll take less home
I’m just toying with the idea atm, trying to get an idea of rates as might not be on price work after this month

All I can say, dayrates and metrage are desperate on sites in London, too many middle man
Too many northern spreads driving 6hrs in and six hrs home for small change ,leave it to the Irish tourist , I'm only here since 87 ,finding my way . Lots I know are scratching in London at the min, some are busy but not all

Too many northern spreads driving 6hrs in and six hrs home for small change ,leave it to the Irish tourist , I'm only here since 87 ,finding my way . Lots I know are scratching in London at the min, some are busy but not all
We complain if we have to drive over 45mins lol

I know plastering can be tough at times but never thought of mixing on train tracks

Attachments

• 27B21C46-DCAE-4490-811F-9285324D9314.png
    27B21C46-DCAE-4490-811F-9285324D9314.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 216
But your a lorry driver so technically your work could be 300 miles away :hola:

I wasn't then. Lorry driving is just something that I do because it beats sitting in a shop doorway. I only do it when things are grim and there isn't a more entertaining way to make a pound.

I know that extra 10p goes a long way!

I wasn't then. Lorry driving is just something that I do because it beats sitting in a shop doorway. I only do it when things are grim and there isn't a more entertaining way to make a pound.
Make your mind up..either you are a lorry driver or a plasterer??:(
“Tonight mathew I’m going to be a lorry driver”;)

Eleven.
That’s a good rate and a nice number, it has three syllables and sounds nice.
You are welcome.
Stick to Suffolk, everywhere else is full of dickheads.