M2 Rates

Members online

He would still take his share off that as well
I knew an Irishman ,he was so mean that he got his deceased brother embalmed because it was in the price , he used to make his own bread, when his mother got Alzheimer's,he'd buy 7 meals off of the store at a bulk price and feed her the same meal every day , meanness is a disease and I think the baron has it ,

I knew an Irishman ,he was so mean that he got his deceased brother embalmed because it was in the price , he used to make his own bread, when his mother got Alzheimer's,he'd buy 7 meals off of the store at a bulk price and feed her the same meal every day , meanness is a disease and I think the baron has it ,
He is basically a Scotsman with his generosity taken away

He is riddled with it

Wondering what m2 rates for skimming in London roughly are? Getting £3.80 at the minute in Suffolk

i was on £4.50m 4 years ago in newcastle with hotel paid for.
with petty shitty areas.
i lasted 1 day.
i bet my life il wrap you up @£2.50...
....in nice warm cotton wool

I charge by the bucket!....I knock up in builder's buckets £100 a bucket not bad 3 bucket a day pish!!!!

Don't forget to allow for east/west west/east rotation.

The tangential speed of Earth's rotation at a point on Earth can be approximated by multiplying the speed at the equator by the cosine of the latitude. So if you're measuring East to west you have to allow for the point you're measuring from moving toward the point you're measuring to at @ 223 m/s (allowing for the position of London relative to the equator).

If you go West to East you're going to owe the customer an absolute fortune.

I didn’t become a millionaire by giving it away :whistle: