M-tec m200 machine

Members online

Alz123

I have just bought a m200 machine ,I have been rendering by hand for some years all the videos on this machine looks easier then it really is. set up the m200 today for trail run and made a right pigs ear of it 1st try complete blocked strip down and cleaned ,try again 2nd time was too wet then blocked up again is there any videos I can down load or buy . on the set up process on using the machine correctly there’s nothing on YouTube or that I can find on line loads of videos people spraying with it but I need to find out who to set it up and use it correctly

Attachments

• 8E24A60F-5725-4883-88A0-1D548ED37F37.png
    8E24A60F-5725-4883-88A0-1D548ED37F37.png
    11.2 MB · Views: 175
No

You just get a leaflet or flyer.
They have a vid for the 300/330 but not these.
I've said from day 1 they need a vid. Even if you go on the course to learn, there are things you miss or forget.
They said it costs a lot to make a video.

Have you been to Ryan at P1 to learn how to use it?

No

You just get a leaflet or flyer.
They have a vid for the 300/330 but not these.
I've said from day 1 they need a vid. Even if you go on the course to learn, there are things you miss or forget.
They said it costs a lot to make a video.

Have you been to Ryan at P1 to learn how to use it?
Luckily the video is being made! Coming soon....

I have hunted the web with no joy what so ever there is nothing for the m200 there selling the machine yet giving out very little on using it

I have hunted the web with no joy what so ever there is nothing for the m200 there selling the machine yet giving out very little on using it
Training isn't something that is provided normally in a paper format. Training is hands-on and we offer this at our depot in Cheltenham.

For every machine we sell, training is provided to our customers upon collection.