Lurkers

Members online

image.jpeg

lol a lot of lurkers ever day just reading :D But if they got involved there would be more for them to read :D

F me Yeah, chuckle along!
The machine vs man challenge was a good read haha...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Thing is if u get involved ur more Than likely find work or find lads..ive offered a job to a couple of regulars on here last week there cant do it but its a gud place to get involved instead of wen a job pops up u get 1 time posters asking for the work which there shudnt get u see it all time

Thing is if u get involved ur more Than likely find work or find lads..ive offered a job to a couple of regulars on here last week there cant do it but its a gud place to get involved instead of wen a job pops up u get 1 time posters asking for the work which there shudnt get u see it all time
Yeah true, seen the 1 time posters...
Been a member since Oct 2012
Just like reading stuff. Feel like I know some of you guys as I've been reading postings for years!
I stick my two penny worth in occasionally

Yeah true, seen the 1 time posters...
Been a member since Oct 2012
Just like reading stuff. Feel like I know some of you guys as I've been reading postings for years!
I stick my two penny worth in occasionally

Get involved in the convos and ull soon find urself more involved..not saying u need work or owt but It is a gud place just in case if you do get quiet etc which in our game could happen anytime..

What do you expect? Some of the comments are just rude and more like abuse. this site is not a nice place so why would they say something

What do you expect? Some of the comments are just rude and more like abuse. this site is not a nice place so why would they say something
You are rwf0067 or one of his loyal bum buddies and I claim my five pounds.

It is a nice place... comments are honest... I can moderate all the sarky comments and fill it with adverts and promos but I reckon that would be boring and we would not have made it for 10 years...

You guys make it as friendly as you want it... play nice and more will play...

It is a nice place... comments are honest... I can moderate all the sarky comments and fill it with adverts and promos but I reckon that would be boring and we would not have made it for 10 years...

I was talking about abuse not sarky comments mate. If you don't see it don't worry about it