Lunch ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually keep a roll of black bin bags in the van for this very reason.

Used to use carrier bags from tesco but they got holes in the bottom now, so all the piss runs out when you lift it out the bucket.

Lol that's what i do, got roll of black bags, can of lynx Africa :rolleyes) one of them big blue rolls & a spare tall bucket in back of van.
Put lights on in back of van put bag in bucket do the business wrap bag up spray van then on way home drop bag in a bin outside a shop :RpS_biggrin:

carlos and gooner if your talking about the result i had with him buying my brekie he does it everyfriday for the plasterers i think he has about 5 spreads fulltime 6 including me when im not doin my own stuff. every friday meet at rosies cafe at 7 and ill get you all breakfast i really must work for him more often
im starvin now and shes got nothing in the house to eat

Oh & for p1ss bottle in van ya can't beat the empty 5 litre water bottles with the big opening :RpS_thumbup:

Oh & for p1ss bottle in van ya can't beat the empty 5 litre water bottles with the big opening :RpS_thumbup:

stolens got one of them in his van. it sits in his racking and stares at me everytime i open the back door. he emptied it into a bush the other day and i could smell it 50yds away. ******* vile

Doesn't everyone just piss in a bucket and then flick the piss under the van on the floor/road. I got a bucket that only gets used in this way.

top tip for deodorising anywhere cheaply and effectively

light a match let it burn, snub it out and let it smoke. The smoke will mask and clear (**** knows how) the most putrid of smells.

what do you lads do when it comes to having the shits in someones house. a favourite of mine is going into the bathroom with a bucket. filling it in the bath while taking a dump this does 2 things. gives you a reason to be in there and makes enough noise to cover the spladoosh of my **** hitting the pan faster than the speed of light

dont you put sitroll down the bog first? nowt for a wet arse

top tip for deodorising anywhere cheaply and effectively

light a match let it burn, snub it out and let it smoke. The smoke will mask and clear (**** knows how) the most putrid of smells.

You wouldn't want to light a match when I've had a clear-out.. Especially if I've been drinking Sam Smiths.. :RpS_scared:

I could probably give some nobby answer for why it does work but I'd be guessing :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
well roast beef n yorkies again for snap today, gettin a bit pissed offwith it , might have roast lamb tomorrow for a change

A developer that we are working for has bought a sandwich toaster, kettle and microwave for both his sites. We're spoilt we are.

A developer that we are working for has bought a sandwich toaster, kettle and microwave for both his sites. We're spoilt we are.

Lad I used to work with kept a brevil under the seat in his van.

Used to get a few funny looks off of clients on domestic work when he was in the kitchen plugging it in.

Only luxury we have is a kettle for when the customers are too tight to offer a brew.
On the rare occasions we get the calor gas fire out we toast our sarnies in front of it and dip em in cupasoup.

mack + adam = macadam = tarmac = pikey = jj?? am i on to something here or miles off haha

pikey_zps2fc6ccfb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.