Lunch ideas

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol: just remembered something from yesterday afternoon:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol: i took some Mussels into the club for us to munch on (M&S vac packed) and when they were all gone there was a full half pint of liquor left we was trying to get someone to sup it but no one would, at about 4pm when people started drifting off, a bird came and sat with us shes a right scruff with 3 kids, always in the club god knows who has the kids and always on the bandit moans about one of the kids wanting a £28 scooter for chrimbo. anyway after a bit of piss take i offered her a fiver if shed sup the liquor then my mate said hed give her a fiver too............... dirty **** supped it too :RpS_scared: bet shes feeling bad this morning :RpS_lol:

Pmsl,Does'nt she normally stink of fish anyway I'd imagine:RpS_scared:

Lets face it, you don't know what she was washing down with it...

Lunch ideas

Fats i would imagine that she does mate, she a proper skinny get prob weighs about 6.5 stone

Stolen its funny in the club at times I/we just take the piss all the time, on a weekend aft theres mainly only blokes in and they are all regulars, not as many get in like they use to do though :-(

landlord tried barring me a week last satdy, we was in in the afternoon (no women) having a laff and playing snooker when one of the lads kept saying cnnt, well the landlord told him to give up or stop his ale, so while we was out having a smoke we decided to wind him (landlord) up by saying KANT instead lol anyway we went on to another club after that one shut at 4.30, we came back at 7.30 full of ale, I was swearing abit more than normal and he told me to stop it so i told him 'hows about get fncked lol he went leet and started shouting at me (that got him far) then he told one of the committee men and in return the committee man shouted at him saying that he could never bar anyone for swearing while ever their lass still comes in the place :RpS_lol: (she works behind the bar and she cant half turn the air blue!!!)
was funny, you had to be there to appreciate it fully

ayup rhys it looked minging looked like spunk with bits of allsorts floating in it, i was gipping while she was drinking it a couple of the lads where telling her not to drink it

ayup rhys it looked minging looked like spunk with bits of allsorts floating in it, i was gipping while she was drinking it a couple of the lads where telling her not to drink it

Did she give you a tonguey snog afterwards?
Lunch ideas

jase what ya want deciphering mate :RpS_lol:

ill try and get a photo of her for ya lol shes minging lol

what do ya mean everything? im w@nk a writing but it cant be that bad:RpS_scared:

haha its not your writing mate its the words you used i think its a north south thing. I started off ok but you got more and more northern as the words went on haha

:RpS_lol: honest? i tried not to get into the yorkshire thing and i thought id done really well too :RpS_biggrin:

does that make you leet?? im not sure if this is even a legal word really haha

:RpS_lol: honest? i tried not to get into the yorkshire thing and i thought id done really well too :RpS_biggrin:

Take no notice, only time suthner's wear wellies I when they tek bairns to school in their la de da Range Rovers.. Probably think a lintel is something yer mek soup from :RpS_wink:

jase, leet means mad, like your leet in the head, or This place is leet, this place is mad :RpS_biggrin:

ayup lee shes a propper minger an am not kidding:RpS_scared: or was you wanting a translation :RpS_lol:

now heres an idea for all the "handboard" is correct people but leet does not mean mad it is simply a group of letters that you have put together one afternoon and said yes leet now means mad????? haha.
your right rhys it is soo crap down hear having to jump in our range rover everyday wearing out ralph lauren wellies haha:RpS_biggrin::RpS_thumbup:

jase, leet means mad, like your leet in the head, or This place is leet, this place is mad :RpS_biggrin:

ayup lee shes a propper minger an am not kidding:RpS_scared: or was you wanting a translation :RpS_lol:

No translation required I what a pic :RpS_drool:

now heres an idea for all the "handboard" is correct people but leet does not mean mad it is simply a group of letters that you have put together one afternoon and said yes leet now means mad????? haha.
your right rhys it is soo crap down hear having to jump in our range rover everyday wearing out ralph lauren wellies haha:RpS_biggrin::RpS_thumbup:

I think you'll find that R & L means 'right' and 'left' mate not Ralph Lauren :rolleyes)

tops turned down?? never seen that one must be a northern thing:RpS_biggrin:

If I may go back to **** just quickly... Some people I knew from a bit younger used to play a game they called sneaky poo. And every now and then when the chance arose they would take a sneaky dump somewhere and announce sneaky poo. Then the other would be a bit panicked expecting to stumble across a dump at some point. The best hiding place they had was when one of them microwaved a new tub of butter, poured it into a bowl, **** in the tub, poured the butter back into the tub and put it back in the fridge. I would have loved to see the face of whoever spread **** on their toast

ill prob not see her now till the weekend, ive stopped going out on a afternoon during the week for a few months, it was getting more of a habbit than a pleasure if you get me

my taste's are not as advanced as yours!!!!!!!! but i just had three rounds of cheese on toast / sweet-chilly sauce /and mushrooms . that was very nice washed down with a mug of yorkshire tea .....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.