lost day yet again to the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you full time renderers make it pay. Weathers so f***ed in the uk. Seems to be one extreme to the other. No happy medium with the weather.

Same as you guys driving me mad this weather ,better day tomorrow ,make hay while the sun shines !

I got a bungalow to finish, one spray left about 35 bags and the fella has the money waiting to pay me. I wouldn't put a milk bottle out in that weather!

Good for me allotment though, been in there most of the morning, bit of thinning out/weeding/playing in me greenhouse and finished building my 'maternity unit' (got a clocker sitting on 8 eggs)
Been looking at all the houses around me, walls are all dry, no wind at all. But if I went and banged a wall on you can guarantee the wind will get up and fk it up. I was supposed to be inside on a holiday cottage, but they got a last-minute booking FFS :-0

Done next to nothing before i whent to Spain the other week thats when we had the good weather here got last week in and now this had about 2 weeks wages in the last 5 might Fcuk of to Spain again Lol

Rained off too, bubbles my tomato plants are snapped in half and I've had nursturtiams ripped out of pots .....don't know what I'm more pissed off about to be honest

I like nursturtiams spunk are they what you can put on your salad.

That's them Henry very peppery, shows the force of the wind just ripped them clean out
Died down now I hope we get some sun tomorrow everything looks battered!

I grew some a couple years back but blackfly killed them, I got a really good clump of bamboo of a job I was on its already
comeing on really nice, was at the local tip today and they are selling compost at only £1 .50 for a large bag thats a good deal me thinks.

Good for me allotment though, been in there most of the morning, bit of thinning out/weeding/playing in me greenhouse and finished building my 'maternity unit' (got a clocker sitting on 8 eggs)
Been looking at all the houses around me, walls are all dry, no wind at all. But if I went and banged a wall on you can guarantee the wind will get up and fk it up. I was supposed to be inside on a holiday cottage, but they got a last-minute booking FFS :-0
ahh the good life bubbles,but then havin to do a bit of graft comes along and spoils it :RpS_thumbup:

Dry tomoz afternoon and Sun morning so we are spraying at 4pm with a sunday morn scrape.

The new comers to the ewi sector via green deal will not know what has hit them when they set lads out on the rates that have been quoted first bad week and it will be major walk outs

Status
Not open for further replies.