Looks like a new van might be on the cards

PlasterCraftDundee

1485369364592.jpg

I love VW had 4 cars and also a crafter. This looks amazing!

Could do with a new van to. But am not bothered to change it. Like the look of the vw in the picture how much

Could do with a new van to. But am not bothered to change it. Like the look of the vw in the picture how much

Don't think its been released yet, I seen something that said entry level model will be around 25k plus vat. Not sure how that compares to transits, sprinters etc? Think it comes with a good spec as standard tho

With interest rates the way they are currently, and how the future is shaping up in that respect, I'd say if you're going to buy a new van get it on finance and do it before the Autumn.

It looks a nice van, but as with the Transit Sprinter etc. it'll be a cold day in hell before I part with £30k + for a van! o_O

Worst idea in a van I've seen was in a Peugeot MWB 2013, it had a row of buttons on the dash and one was to unlock all the doors including the side and back doors. :sorprendido3:

It will be - for large courier companies leasing new vans every couple of years, carrying parcels - Not hairy arsed plasterers.

A 6 hour charge will get you 120 miles..brilliant, Wonder how much a new battery is for one of them when it's out of warranty and only the main dealer stock them...doesn't matter though, get with the flow.
What van u got ? Tranny ?

A 6 hour charge will get you 120 miles..brilliant, Wonder how much a new battery is for one of them when it's out of warranty and only the main dealer stock them...doesn't matter though, get with the flow.

I'm in London , only work within a 5 mile radius max. It would be ideal for me subject to no vat etc. This will be the way vans in London will go

tesla cars charge up from empty in 45 mins using a tesla super charger and you can get 300 miles on a single charge... and its blisteringly quick 0-62 in 2.7secs

Think batteries have 8 year warranty on them :D and there is no other servicing costs other than brake pads and tyres...

I had one for about 4 or 5 days last year and it was awesome :D

IMG_0598.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG

How many boards can you get in the back and how many bags of dust can the back seats hold?
Tools in the passenger seat obviously