looking to buy moulds!

GT Cornicer

Hi all, I am soon going to be making my second fibreglass mould but was wandering if anyone has any for sale? As I'm working in my garage and there's only so much I can do at once and may move so would need a small workshop. So I need some moulds to justify doing so. I live in Worthing, West Sussex but will travel if enough are available.

Mike Adams is your man. I had the good fortune to work at his workshop a short while ago. Both him and his dad are genius at this kind of work. Plus great people too

Mike Adams is your man. I had the good fortune to work at his workshop a short while ago. Both him and his dad are genius at this kind of work. Plus great people too
It's actually because of Mr Adams that I made a fibreglass mould. He's given me tons of advice and helped massively. But very few want to sell for obvious reasons. And you are right, he seems to know everything in the fibrous game.

Hi all, I am soon going to be making my second fibreglass mould but was wandering if anyone has any for sale? As I'm working in my garage and there's only so much I can do at once and may move so would need a small workshop. So I need some moulds to justify doing so. I live in Worthing, West Sussex but will travel if enough are available.
I want some fibre glass moulds made what sort are you looking for send picks butty ime insouth Wales butty

Got a couple of paterend ones

Attachments

• IMG_20190605_153940.jpg
    IMG_20190605_153940.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 379