Looking for work

Members online

No members online now.
had one on van for mot other week

Give him a job!! I would quite like listening to someone else's misery! Would make me feel better :ROFLMAO: only for a minute though not all day lol I get enough s**t on a evening! Good job I have selective hearing.....or as my Mrs says I only give a f**k about myself:ROFLMAO: on ya bike bitch you can be replaced ha

Give him a job!! I would quite like listening to someone else's misery! Would make me feel better :ROFLMAO: only for a minute though not all day lol I get enough st on a evening! Good job I have selective hearing.....or as my Mrs says I only give a fk about myself:ROFLMAO: on ya bike bitch you can be replaced ha
You’re a nutter

Live in waterlooville now really need some work and trainnijg I’m in my level 2 and looking for someone to take me on as labourer improver my life is s**t right now if there anyone who can help let know thank you
Hello mate, how old are you, do you drive?

Live in waterlooville now really need some work and trainnijg I’m in my level 2 and looking for someone to take me on as labourer improver my life is s**t right now if there anyone who can help let know thank you
Thank you for the respectful posts on here I don’t normally write stuff like that normally I’m very respectful and well mannered seems like there’s some people on here what need to grow up a bit and stop judging people they don’t even know and don’t have a clue about

Thank you for the respectful posts on here I don’t normally write stuff like that normally I’m very respectful and well mannered seems like there’s some people on here what need to grow up a bit and stop judging people they don’t even know and don’t have a clue about

Welcome to tpf

Stick about and get involved in some more threads and you never know what doors may open

I'm a t**t, the introduction would make me take him on if he was near me

I'm a t**t, the introduction would make me take him on if he was near me
Not a t**t mate , human nature that the real T***s haven't managed to knock out of you , keep it up

You've still gotta have a haircut if your going on the beer bus though