looking for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plasterer looking for work 30 years exp based Essex will travel. Had a big job cancel at the begining of Nov found some other work and I just been knocked by the builder. I got two days work between now and xmas 07749 679980 ask for john

dnt you work in france quite alot capital? is there nothing over there might be a bit warmer than here, i know how you feel mate i had the same thing big job was ment to start march then it was june then october then november but it never did although and i do have a date for it now and its set in stone its just left me with a december and november to fill, managed to do a few bits this month (enough to get by) and hopefully today ive picked up a few bits for december.
not a nice feeling though being unsure around this time of year

No work anywhere

dnt you work in france quite alot capital? is there nothing over there might be a bit warmer

France has shut down for the winter, they have had a bad year out there with a lot of B&Bs and Gites well down on bookings. Phoned up a friend who's always busy right up to xmas eve and even he's only got one more day left before xmas. Last year I had work booked in for January this year I nothing booked in until March.

yeah im usually banged out until christmas with all the builders trying to finish before the big day but this yesr they have all gone quiet aswell, but like i said luckily i have work booked in for new years think im booked up to about june-ish mabey have space to fit in the odd day or two for others, i cnt help ya this side of new year but if you still cnt find anything next year if your willing to travel to hertford my mate has about 3 or 4 months of skimming on a job and ill have a word with him nearer the time youll just have to remind me if you dnt have anything that is :RpS_thumbup:

yeah im usually banged out until christmas with all the builders trying to finish before the big day but this yesr they have all gone quiet aswell, but like i said luckily i have work booked in for new years think im booked up to about june-ish mabey have space to fit in the odd day or two for others, i cnt help ya this side of new year but if you still cnt find anything next year if your willing to travel to hertford my mate has about 3 or 4 months of skimming on a job and ill have a word with him nearer the time youll just have to remind me if you dnt have anything that is :RpS_thumbup:

Booked up till June! Talk about rubbing salt in the wound!

Status
Not open for further replies.