Looking for work widnes/warrington/runcorn/liverpool area

Members online

Aaronf

Been off the trowel for about 4/5 years and looking to get back into the trade. Happy to labour and get stuck in, until i find my feet again. Im keen and hard working. Time served but want to get my NVQ in the new year, but need to get back to work before i can be assessed etc.

Been off the trowel for about 4/5 years and looking to get back into the trade. Happy to labour and get stuck in, until i find my feet again. Im keen and hard working. Time served but want to get my NVQ in the new year, but need to get back to work before i can be assessed etc.

drive around the sites mate
talk to the spreads
construction work flying up every where (y)

I live in widnes mate work all round northwest on new builds.what money you looking for and can you drive.

I live in widnes mate work all round northwest on new builds.what money you looking for and can you drive.
Evening mike, thanks for the reply mate. Money wise, im happy to go in on a labourers rate until i find my feet, and who ever im with is happy once im contributing to the meterage to renegotiate. I can drive, but im in a company car that goes back on Friday. So will have to look at getting my own car at some point. Who are you on for at the moment?

Evening mike, thanks for the reply mate. Money wise, im happy to go in on a labourers rate until i find my feet, and who ever im with is happy once im contributing to the meterage to renegotiate. I can drive, but im in a company car that goes back on Friday. So will have to look at getting my own car at some point. Who are you on for at the moment?
Ok mate i work for preston dryliners not the best rates in the world but constant work not had a forced day off in 10 years do you live in widnes.

Ok mate i work for preston dryliners not the best rates in the world but constant work not had a forced day off in 10 years do you live in widnes.
I do live in widnes, and im just after a start pal. Not looking for money to change my life just yet, just want to jump in with a gang, get my speed up and give something back. One thing i can guarantee is I'll earn my keep and earn you some doh. Im not going to set the world alight with my skills, but in time if someone gives me a shot i will return the favour when i pick my speed/quality up. Jusy looking for a dive into the pool mate. I'll do as many lengths you need me to do, im not looking for an easy time. I'll graft like f**k i just want someone to coach me back up to standard. After that im with you for as long as you want. Lets earn some money together. Im passionate as you like.