Looking for trainee/labourer

CDLRenders

Rendering contractor based in Milton Keynes is looking for a trainee/labourer to start ASAP, on a site in Bicester, must have CSCS card

the plasterers will be here looking for labourers and the labourers will come but never at the same time

hi,
I am very keen to get into the trade . I have recently passed me cscs and eager to learn . If the vacancy hadn't already been filled I would be interested in hearing about more details .

Many thanks matt

hi,
I am very keen to get into the trade . I have recently passed me cscs and eager to learn . If the vacancy hadn't already been filled I would be interested in hearing about more details .

Many thanks matt

Hi Matt
The jobs is still available, it would be working with a gang of 2 renders, our main work is moncouche but we do all types of rendering you'd be learning the trade as you go and carrying out general labouring duties.
Do you have any experience in the building trade ? Where do you live ?
Jim

Hey Jim ,

The job sounds perfect to me . I live in Milton Keynes , Woburn sands . I currently have no transport so wasn't sure if you was local enough. I was previously a blind/ shutter and awning installer for 3 years so have a good knowledge of using power tools . I have recently passed my cscs card in labouring and I have previously laboured for builders years ago when I left school. I am adaptable and want to learn the trade . If I'm of any interest for the position , please don't hesitate to contact back .

Matt

Not at the moment unfortunately Danny . Get my license back in June ........
I parked up at a pub and went to get my wallet out of my car , I had 3 pints and no intention of driving as it was local . I didn't start the car or drive but because I had the keys in my pocket I got a ban for 9 months for the possession of a motor vehicle while under the influence .

I parked up at a pub and went to get my wallet out of my car , I had 3 pints and no intention of driving as it was local . I didn't start the car or drive but because I had the keys in my pocket I got a ban for 9 months for the possession of a motor vehicle while under the influence .

thats sneaky and MK is well known for that... I know a few who have been done for that... I think they should at least wait to see if you do drive...

Fuckinell!! If that's legit story... Then that is bollox....
As probably pc dicksplash would have asked..... Why was your wallet in the car?

thats shite sir....keys have to be in ignition and car started.

Not true algeeman I no a lad who got done he was just sitting in the car drunk keys in the pocket they said he had intention.. he said it was more a hotel for the night

Fuckinell!! If that's legit story... Then that is bollox....
As probably pc dicksplash would have asked..... Why was your wallet in the car?

MK is known for it... even if you go to the car to get your coat to walk home they will nick ya... I use to throw my keys over the bar when I left my local just for that one reason... easy target the motorist!!

Wonder what the rules are if you are a campervan or motorhome?