Looking for site work!!

Members online

Haze

Plastering
Looking for site work in next few days as my jobs coming to a finish,anyone know anyone looking for Plasterer’s or know any company contact numbers I can give a ring would be appreciated.
Willing to travel if price is right..

Plastering
Looking for site work in next few days as my jobs coming to a finish,anyone know anyone looking for Plasterer’s or know any company contact numbers I can give a ring would be appreciated.
Travel from where!!!!! FFS!!...... Where are you based? it might help someone help you!!!

Plastering
You need to talk to Andy g . ;)

You new members have a lot of nerve
Rock up on this forum with a casual "hi" and "gisajob"
Their ought to be some sort of entry test by which we can evaluate your pedigree
Do you even know the correct use of "Eh ?" and "you got lab?"
If standard's aren't maintained it's a slippery slope and before you know it , women , yes WOMEN will be chipping in with nail care procedure posts

Hello and good luck

You new members have a lot of nerve
Rock up on this forum with a casual "hi" and "gisajob"
Their ought to be some sort of entry test by which we can evaluate your pedigree
Do you even know the correct use of "Eh ?" and "you got lab?"
If standard's aren't maintained it's a slippery slope and before you know it , women , yes WOMEN will be chipping in with nail care procedure posts

We do have a lady plasterer on here. Been around for years and a regular poster.

Screenshot_20190904-153314_Samsung Internet.jpg
Called @zombie