Looking for plastering work in the north east

Members online

Hi looking for some plastering work in the north east i have 15 years experiance in the trade.
High standard of work carried out everytime.
I have my own tools and own transport give me a call on 07547777084
Thanks for looking
Ste

Hi looking for some plastering work in the north east i have 15 years experiance in the trade.
High standard of work carried out everytime.
I have my own tools and own transport give me a call on 07547777084
Thanks for looking
Ste
Maybe a bit more specific with your location

Not sure to be honest... think the housing prices are going to crash very soon
Don't agree with that, on what basis?
There's a chronic lack of houses coming on the market, people living longer than ever, interest rates at a record low,more availability of mortgages on the market. Can't see a drop to be honest. Every developer I meet has an order book booked up well into the back of next year.

Doesn't matter if people can't afford them though, its happened before even though there is a lack of houses.

Just been reading about history of manufacturing in north east,boring t**t I know but really hope we start to create and make more things ourselves, might be loosing the plot.

Don't agree with that, on what basis?
There's a chronic lack of houses coming on the market, people living longer than ever, interest rates at a record low,more availability of mortgages on the market. Can't see a drop to be honest. Every developer I meet has an order book booked up well into the back of next year.

Just a bit of a gut feeling... it cant boom forever

They soon change the btl mortgage criteria soon apparently so that will limit btl landlords to get financing