Looking for plasterers, Midlands and further afield

PinfoldPaul

Good Afternoon,

I'm writing on behalf of Pinfold Projects, an interior fit out company based in Leicestershire, and we are looking
to build a base of solid, reliable labour for contracts primarily in the Midlands area (however, we do have a nationwide presence, so the north, south and London area are all relatively active for us). We are looking to hear from plasterers, ceiling fixers and joiners primarily, but anyone with any interior fit out experience in areas I haven't covered is more than welcome to contact us.

Work is primarily in schools, universities, hospitals, warehouses and commercial premises, so if you have experience in these areas we would be interested in hearing from you. Good rates of pay available.

If you might be interested, please forward some contact details, area, availability and the work you prefer to get involved in to paul@pinfoldprojects.co.uk, and we will be in touch.

Thanks,

Paul

I'm a excavator driver at the moment am looking to get back into plastering, am looking to get into via labouring, I have 3 years labouring 2 years plastering under me

Good Afternoon,

I'm writing on behalf of Pinfold Projects, an interior fit out company based in Leicestershire, and we are looking
to build a base of solid, reliable labour for contracts primarily in the Midlands area (however, we do have a nationwide presence, so the north, south and London area are all relatively active for us). We are looking to hear from plasterers, ceiling fixers and joiners primarily, but anyone with any interior fit out experience in areas I haven't covered is more than welcome to contact us.

Work is primarily in schools, universities, hospitals, warehouses and commercial premises, so if you have experience in these areas we would be interested in hearing from you. Good rates of pay available.

If you might be interested, please forward some contact details, area, availability and the work you prefer to get involved in to paul@pinfoldprojects.co.uk, and we will be in touch.

Thanks,

Paul
Interested